The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

check your pride in at the door guys...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hmmm Avril Lavainge(spelling), Jewel (shes a good guitar player), Mandy Moore, Michele Branch OMG

yep, as is every other overprocessed, flavor of the day, one hit wonder, sellout of a p.o.s. excuse for music these days!!!!! (rant over) :dsm:

leet said:
Come on guys, NONE of you have ever heard the Talking Heads?

"Burnin' down the house!" :cool:

I like them alot too. wilid wild life etc.

My last 2 cds I bought were pink f dst moon(lost 1st) and a "police" best of like cd.

Jewel's old stuff was good..her new stuff is just sell-out stuff.
I liked her new song and shes much hotter since her teeth were fixed. I can't believe she sold her new song for a razor commercial :confused: I don't remeber how it sounded but it think it was good(and she had a short see through dress when I saw her sing it first).

95tsiawdgst said:
I like them alot too. wilid wild life etc.

My last 2 cds I bought were pink f dst moon(lost 1st) and a "police" best of like cd.

I liked her new song and shes much hotter since her teeth were fixed. I can't believe she sold her new song for a razor commercial :confused: I don't remeber how it sounded but it think it was good(and she had a short see through dress when I saw her sing it first).

Exactly...she changed her image because sex sells. She also changed her style of music, though, to damn mega pop...she USED to be unique, now she just blends in with everybody else. I thought she's always been hot, anyways.

Some brittany (that new Everytime song), Beyonce, alot of Avril Lavignbe (Even tho I hate her as a person), TONS of Michelle Branch like seriously i have a CD with 1/2 of her songs on it. I also blast Political Talk radio, it confuses people when I have Rush Limbaugh cranked up at lights on my lunch break. :thumb: People give me a "WTF Mate?" look when I'm jamming to these or like BT (BT is fawking sweet, not embarassed to listen to him, just get looks when I do) The fact that I blast with the top down and a pretty above-par sound system contribute to this.

I feel like such a toilet. :barf:

I got Aqua - Cartoon Heroes stuck in my head today... and I liked it. :cry:

So much that I went and downloaded it... :cry:

Why, God!?

I like old country so when it comes on the windows go up, I clear my throat, turn it up, and try to sing. My favorite is "Marie Luveaux" (The voodoo witch). For all of you who can't understand the name here it is in an easier way "Marie Luvo"

haha this is so cool. I dont feel as much as a tool when a "girly" songs comes on and i listen to it now. :laugh: . but i still look around to see whos watching :thumb:

DSMSpyder99 said:
i listen to Christina Aguliera, Jessica Simpson, Alicia Keys (Keys new CD is great by the way) if they are on the radio at least they can sing unlike Britney Spears, Hiliray Duff, and other fake singers out their.

Minus Jessica Simpson because she is a complete idiot and shouldn't be placed in the same sentence as Christina and Alicia Keys.

***look around to make sure I'm alone"***

Celine Dion, There I said it. Are you all happy now....LOL. I like some of her stuff. :thumb:

Hmmmm... Evanesence (sp?) For some reason, i find her voice perty damn sessy. And they can rock out pretty well. I dont find Linkin Park to be a girly band, they can rock friggin hard, and all of their FX's and cuts are clean and awesome (check out their ReAnimated album)... But unlike one of my buddies, i wont try and hide my music from them...he'll say he hates 50 Cent, then when you hop in his truck, he hurries up and changes the CD out, and then if ask him what he just had in he's like "uhhhh, 50 Cent" :rolleyes:

Sephroth57 said:
wow you guys are so not as cool as i thought you were :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i listen to the initial D soundtrack sometimes, its mainly eurobeat stuff but some of the singing is so corny and dumb sounding i lower the volume if people are around... but thats about it. i dont listen to any girl stuff like you guys hahahah :laugh: :p

The iD soundtracks are awesome. I think I have all 22 CDs on my computer right now. They're definitely not songs that will impress most dates, but I do like listening to most of them. In fact, I'm listening to J. Storm's "Dancin' in my Dreams", which is song 17 from the Battle Stage OST. However, I don't find them to be "girly" songs. I listen to most songs based on the beat/background music or lyrics. I can't stand most country music, because I usually need a faster tempo or I can't stand the lyrics. I admit that I used to listen to country when I was younger, but I adapted to alternative and then rock soon after I began to experience them both.

Oh, and I know who the Talking Heads are. My brother has one of their songs, "Same as it ever was". It's the one hit wonder song you'll see played on VH1 in their show about one hit wonders :D.

the cure
coldplay
depeche mode
electronic

i like this genre. its whiny and whatnot, but every one of these artists have an actual clue when it comes to composing music, unlike many of the "hot new artists" today.

and yeah, even spears toxic. if her vocals were gone, that song would rule :cool:

greyforestgst said:
and yeah, even spears toxic. if her vocals were gone, that song would rule :cool:

I was at a dance show at college, and the last dance was to "Toxic". Needless to say, after watching the dancing, it made me like the song that much more ;).

i agree with NOSlaser on Tori Amos. Sarah Mclachlan totally. I mean, when it comes down to it, if you're gonna listen to girly slow music at least pick the girls that really know how to write solid lyrics that actually mean something. You can't beat a good piano tune either

greyforestgst said:
the cure
coldplay
depeche mode
electronic

i like this genre. its whiny and whatnot, but every one of these artists have an actual clue when it comes to composing music, unlike many of the "hot new artists" today.

Nothing wrong with listening to The Cure. Robert Smith's awesome. "Friday I'm in Love" is a great song.

9d2TSi said:
***look around to make sure I'm alone"***

Celine Dion, There I said it. Are you all happy now....LOL. I like some of her stuff. :thumb:

Go ahead let it out man. We are so proud of you :D

We were making a road trip a couple weeks ago and I bought a live Shakira cd for my wife. ;) It was pretty unremarkable. Then my wife made me sit through the concert DVD that comes with it. OMG that lady's got some moves. I was mesmerized. Had to mop up drool a couple of times.

wret said:
We were making a road trip a couple weeks ago and I bought a live Shakira cd for my wife. ;) It was pretty unremarkable. Then my wife made me sit through the concert DVD that comes with it. OMG that lady's got some moves. I was mesmerized. Had to mop up drool a couple of times.

That is NOTHING to be ashamed about. I get all glassy-eyed and quiet when her videos come on.

wret said:

Shakira is smokin hot, and shes really short, like 4'11" from what i hear, thats even hotter :rolleyes:

I like the song from Christina Milian, "dip it low" i think she is sooooo fricken hot, im in love with her OMG

Ghost1984 said:
I like the song from Christina Milian, "dip it low" i think she is sooooo fricken hot, im in love with her OMG

LOL I was just listening to that today :thumb:

Helen Reddy
'I'am women hear me roar'

She's so hot ! :shhh:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back