The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;) It will also allow you to view images in threads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

check your pride in at the door guys...

dsm4life

Proven Member
Sep 24, 2002
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
haha the other day i was jamming to a old mariah carey song :)

SinEclipse

Proven Member
Jul 31, 2004
San Diego, California
Marko Polo - Money Go! and some japanese songs (ones i hear from watching anime), turn it up dont care what people think....yea some people look at me and be like WTF is he listening to.

Daem0n

Proven Member
Apr 30, 2004
Wheeling, Illinois
I was looking for a new radio station tonight, I stopped at a station that was playing Garth Brooks, and listened all the way home. Time spent in the car = 40 mins. OMG

I ended the trip on a Billy Ray Cyrus song. Don't tell my heart... My achey-breaky heart... :shhh:

Thomas91169

Proven Member
Jan 18, 2004
modesto, California
i dont know guys, i like that new kelly clarkson song, since youve been gone.

95tsiawdgst

Proven Member
Sep 16, 2002
PennsylvaniaUS
I like that "castles in the sky" song I heard on the radio tonight and before, she sounds like she is hot. I saw a commercial for "fired up2"(dance cd) and thought about buying it. The last place I would be would be a club but I am fond of dance and trance music and other electronic music. :confused:

nickrule99

Proven Member
Jun 14, 2003
Greenfield, Massachusetts
Raffi - Bananna phone.

I watched that damn flash on ebuams world and it got stuck in my head. So.. I deicded to download it so Id get sick of it and it would stop haunting me.

Hasnt worked yet.. and its been a month :mad:

Stupid Raffi

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds