The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

check your pride in at the door guys...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah Mclachlan has some awesome music OMG

kylie minogue. :cool:

old and still damn hot! (just like defiant :laugh: :p )

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

i like her music too. i swear! OMG

95tsiawdgst said:
Britney Spears- Toxic and maybe some others
christina milian
I don't listen to alot of pop but I have noticed those 2 songs while flipping though the stations , they make me horny OMG :)
I saw down the list garbage, they are very good IMO and her voice also makes my horny.
Some Madonna would be in the same boat.

For the most part I'm a little upset with all the crap out today with little boys holding their balls trying to sound like emotional punk rockers and such. I have been listening to alot of 80s lately like "flock of seagulls" and "the human league" and some cure and others . I can find enjoyment in just about any style of music except boy bands :barf:

The Cure's awesome.

I roll the windows down and blast some Peter Gabrial - In Your Eyes, a little endless love, Hendrix, whatever I'm in the mood for... It's funny to get the nods from the older people and blank stares from teenagers and twenty somethings :p

I think there's difference in liking, Chicago, Boston, Journey, or REO speedwagon songs.

Those are better anyday than any lame chick music, ie: jessica simpson, britney, and others.

wow you guys are so not as cool as i thought you were :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i listen to the initial D soundtrack sometimes, its mainly eurobeat stuff but some of the singing is so corny and dumb sounding i lower the volume if people are around... but thats about it. i dont listen to any girl stuff like you guys hahahah :laugh: :p

LandoAWD said:
Nelly Furtado. OMG

I forgot all about her, i had an episode at a light one night at like 3am where i was singing along........and up pulls a mustang with the top down some big guy and like 3 hot chics. They were in awe.

Sephroth57 said:

i dont listen to any girl stuff like you guys hahahah :laugh: :p

:laugh: :thumb:

ckeins said:
kylie minogue. :cool:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

i like her music too. i swear! OMG

I like her ALOT! I have several of her songs and all the videos I could find, the bra commercial too ;) I listen to odd music when I work on my cars but nothing I would drive around playing. I think I'm a closet kylie fan :cool:

:laugh: ok some of you need to have a sit down with a shrink. Spears is ok , and the rest have one or two good songs. :shhh: but classics, there golden, much respect to those who stepped forward. journy, clapton, reo, elo, just no airsupply! please! :barf:
how about a little- tool, :thumb: :thumb: perfect circle, deftones, even some crystal method. and my lady, she loves system of a down. and all that stuff you guys already listed. kittie any one?
"don't drive angry" :laugh:

98RedGs said:
I actually have her cd and love it.

Me too ;) Well, the old cd anyway, the one with "Can't Get You Out of My Head" on it.

Great music :thumb:

can't remember the name of the group(80's) but the song is electric blue. Good song. I dont care, but at least I'm not listening to that boy band, girly shit :barf:

got this new song out (new to me anyways) they play it on a radio station here as a joke. Songs funny as hell, but annoyingly catchy. Songs called ### Boyfriend by ukes of hazzard or something like that

I like Christine Aguiler(sp) beautiful plus a few others

DIMONDSTAR77 said:
:laugh: ok some of you need to have a sit down with a shrink. Spears is ok , and the rest have one or two good songs. :shhh: but classics, there golden, much respect to those who stepped forward. journy, clapton, reo, elo, just no airsupply! please! :barf:
how about a little- tool, :thumb: :thumb: perfect circle, deftones, even some crystal method. and my lady, she loves system of a down. and all that stuff you guys already listed. kittie any one?
"don't drive angry" :laugh:

I like kittie a liitle, I got "run like hell" on a mp3 mix, thems be crazy bitchas :D

I listen to alternative and classic rock all day. I have mix cds with m manson and kylie after one another and then some rick james. I'm a little warped though :laugh:

Anyone in pittsburgh notice KROCK today, I think its perfect. They play zztop and then tool or APCircle then more classics etc. I don't have to flip though stations now :thumb:

whats wrong with classic rock like journey, reo speedwagon, styx, aerosmith, boston, chicago, lynrd skynrd, led zepplin and pink floyd? thats the stuff i grew up on. music today wouldnt be where it was if it wasnt for some of those classic rock bands. and music today would be alot better if they looked at some of those classics as a reference on how to actually make music.

putting 4 power chords together is NOT music. adding some little drum solo is NOT music. music today is just beats with lyrics. and crappy lyrics at that. but then theres bands who try to mimic the sounds of yesterday, like The Darkness(queen wannabees) and Jet(ACDC anybody?). while it was cool the first time, it gets annoying the 468,356 time of hearing "cold hard bi***". i love how the internet is killing the music industry. its putting the light on those who actually have talent and destroying the others who are just created for money.

Thomas91169 said:
whats wrong with classic rock like journey, reo speedwagon, styx, aerosmith, boston, chicago, lynrd skynrd, led zepplin and pink floyd? thats the stuff i grew up on. music today wouldnt be where it was if it wasnt for some of those classic rock bands. and music today would be alot better if they looked at some of those classics as a reference on how to actually make music.

putting 4 power chords together is NOT music. adding some little drum solo is NOT music. music today is just beats with lyrics. and crappy lyrics at that. but then theres bands who try to mimic the sounds of yesterday, like The Darkness(queen wannabees) and Jet(ACDC anybody?). while it was cool the first time, it gets annoying the 468,356 time of hearing "cold hard bi***". i love how the internet is killing the music industry. its putting the light on those who actually have talent and destroying the others who are just created for money.

:thumb:

Thomas91169 said:

Agreed for the most part...but if every band looked to another band for reference, we'd have a bunch of bands who sound the same, now wouldn't we. I know there's a lot of bands who sound the same today, as it is..but bands have to be original, more than referencing from other bands.

Sephroth57 said:

i listen to the initial D soundtrack sometimes, its mainly eurobeat stuff but some of the singing is so corny and dumb sounding i lower the volume if people are around... but thats about it. i dont listen to any girl stuff like you guys hahahah :laugh: :p

LOL. I also blast Initial D eurobeats. People give me the biggest "WTF" look when I blast Spaceboy and Blazing Beat. :D

Normally I listen to classic rock (Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd The Who) I hate todays emo shit music.

You'd be amazed what I would listen to, Everything from D12 to Bethoven. Here are some of what I have/had and lost.

All of the Now CD's
Micheal Jackson #1's
3 doors down
News Boyz
NSYCN.
LOTS of classical
Metallica
collection of 80's CD
DC Talk.
Jessica Simpson
Britney Spears
Boyz to Men
Fresh Fish.

sissy boyband carbon copy girly bands, who can't even play a drum and hold a beat, main stream candy coated music make me want to hurt the corky ramano's of the world. die die die, oh and country too, made over pop music! eat ish and die :thumbdown :barf:

If anyone ever made fun of Pink Floyd in front of me, I would punch them in the face.

Come on guys, NONE of you have ever heard the Talking Heads?

"Burnin' down the house!" :cool:

some of you guys need to turn off QWE3r EYE for the straight guy. but in response to the question i listend to Bjork :thumb: evanessance, and that one lumidee song uh oh. but i never listen to britney or one of her clones :thumbdown

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back