The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

check your pride in at the door guys...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

most vocal trance i listen to i used to have blaring. but after people would look at me and be like "WTF, white boy in import listening to techno, hmmm" i started to be more discreet about it. now the only time i blare it is when im cruising in the pack with riced out civics and such, to where im not the only poser white boy with beats.

evanescence i listened to quietly(except for going under). ive been listening to The Rasmus - in the shadows alot now. i find it insanely catchy and cant get it out of my head.

I really don't see what's so wrong or bad about listening to females sing. It's all I listen to. I prefer listening to a sexy female's voice rather than some dude's coarse voice. I mean, what's the appeal in listening to a guy sing when you're a guy? Does it make you feel tough? Does it make you look cool? Seriously. :rolleyes: I'm a guy and I don't need to listen to a guy sing.

That said, I like to listen to Michelle Branch, Mandy Moore, Shania Twain, and most any popular female artists. But above all, I like to listen to Wilson Phillips; especially the songs they had when the first came on the scene in 1990. That was some real music.

AWDPetmitsu said:
I really don't see what's so wrong or bad about listening to females sing. It's all I listen to. I prefer listening to a sexy female's voice rather than some dude's coarse voice. I mean, what's the appeal in listening to a guy sing when you're a guy? Does it make you feel tough? Does it make you look cool? Seriously. :rolleyes: I'm a guy and I don't need to listen to a guy sing.

That said, I like to listen to Michelle Branch, Mandy Moore, Shania Twain, and most any popular female artists. But above all, I like to listen to Wilson Phillips; especially the songs they had when the first came on the scene in 1990. That was some real music.

Ha...I was just thinking about that earlier today. Same reason why guys play sports where they TACKLE eachother & get all up on one another...that's why I think machoism's so fu(king ghey. Those guys who are 'manly men'...GHEY!!

I think we listen to guys singing more, though, because the music is generally harder. Most chick singers are pop/easy listening.

AWDPetmitsu said:

ok i checked my pride at the door....and i also checked that i had a pair of testicles hangin between my legs...IMO listenin to a guy is much more appealing than listening to a girl...

Scenerio 1: your on a first date w/ a hot chick...are you going to crank up the shania twain and start singin "Man I Feel Like a Woman"...come on now ...or are u gonna throw in that AC/DC cd ..crank up "Back in Black"....do a smokey burnout, go balls to the wall and show her u gotta pair

That said, I like to listen to Michelle Branch

One of my fav's...definately not afraid to crank it up when she's on the radio.

Normally I turn it down when I hear some oldies...like Frankie Valley or something. Don't know why i just do. Doesn't look right being in a sports coupe listening to oldies.

REO Speedwagon

Ha I always hear that on GTA3...or is it Vice...oh well anyways.

Ryans99OZ said:
ok i checked my pride at the door....and i also checked that i had a pair of testicles hangin between my legs...IMO listenin to a guy is much more appealing than listening to a girl...

Scenerio 1: your on a first date w/ a hot chick...are you going to crank up the shania twain and start singin "Man I Feel Like a Woman"...come on now ...or are u gonna throw in that AC/DC cd ..crank up "Back in Black"....do a smokey burnout, go balls to the wall and show her u gotta pair

My girl & I listen to Dashboard Confessional, Incubus, Finch (well, pretty much anything)...stuff like that while driving. I would think playing 'I feel like a Women' is exaggerating a bit...don't think ANY (straight) guy's that messed up to play that. However, I find it pretty sad that anybody would 'blast' AC/DC , or something to the like, & do doughnuts & sh*t to impress a hot chick. Anybody who has to try THAT hard to show a chick that they 'got a pair', is trying too hard & is trying to compensate for something....

If you do that, might as well have a beer in your hand & a hat with a pair of t*ts on it, while you do it...

u know u might be right...girls do like ghey guys as companions..so u still might see her naked either way :rolleyes:

a_scobel said:
My girl & I listen to Dashboard Confessional, Incubus, Finch (well, pretty much anything)...stuff like that while driving. I would think playing 'I feel like a Women' is exaggerating a bit...don't think ANY (straight) guy's that messed up to play that. However, I find it pretty sad that anybody would 'blast' AC/DC , or something to the like, & do doughnuts & sh*t to impress a hot chick. Anybody who has to try THAT hard to show a chick that they 'got a pair', is trying too hard & is trying to compensate for something....

yea but dude ...michelle branch?..does ur g/f even listen to that crap?......im not bashin ne one just stating for myself....oh and im not tryin to impress my g/f by doin that....she has a tubbed out 72 nova...so that wouldnt impress her... :laugh: just keeps me from lookin like a ####y

Ryans99OZ said:
u know u might be right...girls do like ghey guys as companions..so u still might see her naked either way :rolleyes:

We're all ghey...some are just gheyer than others. (Somebody here HAS to know who Ron White is...they'll know what I'm talking about)

Ryans99OZ said:
yea but dude ...michelle branch?..does ur g/f even listen to that crap?......im not bashin ne one just stating for myself....oh and im not tryin to impress my g/f by doin that....she has a tubbed out 72 nova...so that wouldnt impress her... :laugh: just keeps me from lookin like a ####y

Haha no, thankfully she listens to stuff like Incubus, Finch, Sinch, AFI, All American Rejects, Blink, Foo Fighters...she gave me a list of the cds she wants me to burn for her. Here they are:
the new Usher cd,
new Jessica Simpson cd,
new Slipknot cd
old & new NERD cd.

Only chicks she really listens to is Jessica Simpson & Alicia Keys..so its cool.

ok let me first say i just got my ozzfest ticket in the mail today but, i did burn Pat Benetar ( I Need A Hero) to cd the other day. Also any thing beyonce.

Fefe Dobson, "Take Me Away" OMG I'm pathetic, but I kind of like it... :| Right after I listen to a song like that I have to turn on something that will give somebody's grandmother a heart attack (Drowning Pool, Disturbed, Spineshank etc) so I don't feel so guilty of myself.

Haley Westerna

Alecia Keys

Britney Spears- Toxic Only.

Jessica simpson -love you

OMG

Anybody else think Jessica Simpson sounds hot as fu(k when she says 'With you, with you, with you' in that With You song.....?? When she says that, and 'with nothing but a tshirt on'....

Jessica Simpson isnt THAT hot and shes dump. The hottest girl around rightnow , angelina jole , I LOVE YOU

I'll bite. Tori Amos and Bjork.

Regards,

dsm4life said:
Jessica Simpson isnt THAT hot and shes dump. The hottest girl around rightnow , angelina jole , I LOVE YOU

...you serious? Her lips are nice..but aside from that, she looks like a zombie.

Bjork..haha talk about a fu(king weird ass.

Edit: I'll bite..I just downloaded the new Britney Spears song, "Every Time".

Yeah alright I will throw down, I like Spear's new songs....Toxic...Every Time...and I also like Avra Lavee (spelling)..there I said it...alright I need to go for a drive in my car, AWD, turbo, that will make me feel manly again.... :cry: :dsm:

Britney Spears- Toxic and maybe some others
christina milian
I don't listen to alot of pop but I have noticed those 2 songs while flipping though the stations , they make me horny OMG :)
I saw down the list garbage, they are very good IMO and her voice also makes my horny.
Some Madonna would be in the same boat.

For the most part I'm a little upset with all the crap out today with little boys holding their balls trying to sound like emotional punk rockers and such. I have been listening to alot of 80s lately like "flock of seagulls" and "the human league" and some cure and others . I can find enjoyment in just about any style of music except boy bands :barf:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back