The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;) It will also allow you to view images in threads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

check your pride in at the door guys...

dsm4life

Proven Member
Sep 24, 2002
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
(heard this skit on the radio and thought it was funny)

What girly songs do you guys listen to ? the kind that you turn the volume down a little and roll the window up so no one else can hear it . haha

i am guily . Britney - toxic (im a bi*** i know) :p

Raph

Proven Member
Jan 27, 2003
neunkirchen/germany, Europe
dsm4life said:
(heard this skit on the radio and thought it was funny)

What girly songs do you guys listen to ? the kind that you turn the volume down a little and roll the window up so no one else can hear it . haha

i am guily . Britney - toxic (im a bi*** i know) :p

i must admit it too ! thank god im not alone on that song LOL

leet

Proven Member
Jan 10, 2003
Atwater, California
Once in while I'll hear the Talking Heads.

:cool:

EclipseTrbo420A

Proven Member
Jan 23, 2004
WhiteOak/PGH, Pennsylvania
97toplessturbo said:
Come on you know you have at least one :cool:

ALRIGHT I CANT HIDE IT ANYMORE ! :cry: Jessica Simpson ! Im inlove with jessica simpson , Really i am.........Make fun if you want but i love her LOL OMG :| :(

look

Attachments

• jessica simpson.jpg
    jessica simpson.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,389

MyEclipse5

Proven Member
Oct 2, 2002
Normal, Illinois
I used to listen to

Backstreet boys and Nsync, and O-town, and Five.

But i was like 10-13 and all the ladys liked em, so i was like "hmmm they like them, if i sing like them, theyll like me" :cool: my plan never worked OMG

a_scobel

Proven Member
Jun 6, 2003
Alexandria, Virginia
MyEclipse5 said:
I used to listen to

Backstreet boys and Nsync, and O-town, and Five.

But i was like 10-13 and all the ladys liked em, so i was like "hmmm they like them, if i sing like them, theyll like me" :cool: my plan never worked OMG

Sheeeit, I still listen to O-town! They're the only boy band that actually is worth listening to, I think. I'm not ashamed to admit it. Their songs can be really diverse.

DSMSpyder99

Proven Member
Apr 7, 2003
ThE VaLLeY, California
i listen to Christina Aguliera, Jessica Simpson, Alicia Keys (Keys new CD is great by the way) if they are on the radio at least they can sing unlike Britney Spears, Hiliray Duff, and other fake singers out their.

insaniti

Proven Member
Jun 12, 2004
Montoursville/Williamsprt, Pennsylvania
a_scobel said:
Michael Jackson :D

Come on...Thriller, Beat It, & Bad were just awesome.

hell yeah man, he was the sh**

I listen to a lot of stuff Im not ashamed of, britney is my girl, love linkin park, and quite a few of the others mentioned. but one song that I HATE the fact that I like...

justin timber###s cry me a river :cry:

a_scobel

Proven Member
Jun 6, 2003
Alexandria, Virginia
Oh yeah, and if you ever get the chance, download the song "Water Buffalo song", from Veggie Tales...also "Where is my hairbrush", from Veggie Tales.. :thumb: Or the videos of them, if you can find 'em.

psychlow

Proven Member
Jun 30, 2003
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Guilty as charged. OMG

Chicago, Boston, Led Zeppelin, REO Speedwagon, etc. all had "girly" songs. I don't care, I lovem.

Not a big fan of the newer ones, though.

insaniti

Proven Member
Jun 12, 2004
Montoursville/Williamsprt, Pennsylvania
a_scobel said:
Oh yeah, and if you ever get the chance, download the song "Water Buffalo song", from Veggie Tales...also "Where is my hairbrush", from Veggie Tales.. :thumb: Or the videos of them, if you can find 'em.

ever hear the shortest birthday song?

psychlow said:
Chicago, Boston, Led Zeppelin, REO Speedwagon, etc. all had "girly" songs. I don't care, I lovem.

Chicago is great for a night out with my girl :thumb:

dsm4life

Proven Member
Sep 24, 2002
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
ivanr4g63 said:
My girl got me the new Avril Levigne CD, and I quickly pause it when my buddies come over... I guess im in the right thread

LOL yeah if i am lisening to something like that at a ligth and someone pulls up i do the quick fade away , ;)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds