The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Check out my pumpkin carvings *PICS* [Merged 10-6]

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davidle

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 10, 2002
Vancouver, Washington
Took me a bit of time, but it's worth it!

Have a safe and Happy Halloween!!

"Glowin' at night"

Attachments

• pumpkinglow.jpg
    pumpkinglow.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1,956
another picture

Attachments

• dscf0080.jpg
    dscf0080.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,499
and last one!

What do you all think???

Attachments

• dscf0081.jpg
    dscf0081.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 1,502
I like the pumpkin but I really like the 4 wheel burnout!!!:thumb:

Hey guys. Thanks for the compliments. SOMEBODY's gotta represent the DSM's, right????
Well my girlfriend watch me carve the whole thing. She's the one who bought me the pumpkin, and gave me the idea to carve the DSM 'symbol' above the car, so she gets credit too.

It was fun carving that. I was going to put a 1G on the left side of the pumpkin, but didn't have the time, plus the pumpkin was all screwed up on the side..

BUT, there's always next year (i'm gonna throw in a 1G talon) ;)

NOTE: If you look at the pic of the car glowin', doesn't it look like the car has 'Underneon lights'? haha. :)

How long did it take?? It looks really good, i tried to carve a cat into a pumpkin and it ended up having two really stumpy legs instead of four skinny ones..anyway don't let any little hooligans smash it:thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back