The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Check out My PC wallpaper [Merged 10-7]

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looks good.. you should get this so that you can save it and use it on paint so that everyone can answer the question of what would my car look like if it were ______ color.

Sweet. I inverted it in paint. I like the black backround better. Good job though

Not to shabby. :) So..... Where's the 2g Wallpaper by Islanddigital?

(The Hangout might be more appropriate for this stuff. )

i do alot of photoshop work for my buissness so im playing more with it- ill keep working on it- thanks

if someone could supply me with a large high quality image of a 2g ill be glad to....

preferably on a plain background...

ill look though

Hey man, you should send me the PSD file for that, if you wouldn't mind. I don't plan on copying it, but I could edit it up and use it for a little project I have for a college course. If you don't mind, e-mail it to [email protected] Thanks.

its dark under the bumber but it may work, ill need to get the full res file- pm me so we can connect

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back