The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Check out My PC wallpaper [Merged 10-7]

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mavisky said:
was that out at the homestead car show?
Yep, that show was pretty awesome. There was alot of cool cars there. The Carrera GT being the coolest IMO. :thumb:

Prez said:
I'll be moving there in a few months. :)

well if you see a black '95 gsx with 2gb front and 2gb "turbo" spoiler (or check my gallery for pics :thumb: ) cruisin' around town don't be afraid to say hi. it's nice to see yet another nicely modded awd turbo around here. :rocks:

What kind of font is that on the left and where can I download it?

Hey Master T, your wallpaper is the shiz... Any chance you are going to submit in the DSM wallpaper contest? Its one of my favorites, and I really think you should enter it! :thumb:

Zmann42087 said:
Hey Master T, your wallpaper is the shiz... Any chance you are going to submit in the DSM wallpaper contest? Its one of my favorites, and I really think you should enter it! :thumb:

yeah, i have a new version of it out to... how can I enter it?

I see no blue one in your gallery :(

A 1g one would r0x0r too! :thumb:

SaxGopher said:
I see no blue one in your gallery :(

A 1g one would r0x0r too! :thumb:

i didnt know people wanted a blue one to now! LOL.

i have no plans for a 1g at the moment as i have not been able to find one at an angle i like (and i dont own one so i cant take a pic) and i just plain and simple dont have time. i just blew up the partition on my design pc tonight and my laptop is insanely difficult to do imaging work on so time will tell what i release next. if you would like a blue background i will see what i can do... should be as simple as a recolor but i gotta see what source files i have left.

JiveMasterT said:
i didnt know people wanted a blue one to now! LOL.

i have no plans for a 1g at the moment as i have not been able to find one at an angle i like (and i dont own one so i cant take a pic) and i just plain and simple dont have time. i just blew up the partition on my design pc tonight and my laptop is insanely difficult to do imaging work on so time will tell what i release next. if you would like a blue background i will see what i can do... should be as simple as a recolor but i gotta see what source files i have left.

Some suggestions for your original one first. Need the bump on the hood and the fog light on the other side. :thumb:

No_Skillz said:
Some suggestions for your original one first. Need the bump on the hood and the fog light on the other side. :thumb:

yep, i got that criticism earlier on in the thread so i released an upgraded version with no bump (looks better) and fixed fog light, and an fmic. also if you look in the contest submissions, i did two new versions that i posted over there. i should probably take down the original, eh? it was a bit of suckage.

i like it...!! i'd give you rep points but i dont think they do anything if I'm still a new member...:(

looks good...that would also look good as a design on a shirt or something.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back