The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

check out my new car!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghettosmurf

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 28, 2004
phoenix, Arizona
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

its a 96...KA-T...HX35..put down 360 at the wheels on 16lbs of boost. its my friends car, the body is very nice. you can see the gameboy on the center consel for the dtec. Things i will be changing....a 300zx rear end for LSD, a hks hi-power muffler, and 275x40x17 drag radials out back. Also a MSD ign. equipped with stutter box!!!!

i still have the dsm for now.

Wow, I have never seen anybody actually use that gameboy tuning thing. I thought it was a complete fake. Eitherway, nice car. Love 240's, especially clean lookin ones. Is the hood carbon fiber? or just yet to be painted?

PS: Remove the "sex" sticker please, LOL.

I see a few of those cars at the local drag strip(IRP) every year. They always pull some amazing trap speeds, turboed of course. Nice car.

good ole torque on the ka motors :D im driving a 97 240 right now while the dsm is getting a heart transplant...i really have no complaints it runs like a champ except for that its slow LOL LOL

That looks great, i was thinking about getting a pure track car, and buying a 89-92 240sx and gutting it.

My friend is about 60% done with his turbo KA.

thanks for the replies everyone. I have my DSM still. im not leaving the scene...Yes michael i am STILL building it :thumb: ive always wanted one of these, and this one is in great condition. I cant wait to drive it this weekend. This car is gonna be so much fun

Nelsons91AWD said:
That looks great, i was thinking about getting a pure track car, and buying a 89-92 240sx and gutting it.

My friend is about 60% done with his turbo KA.

Yeah Thats mine, gotta get some new pics up tho. Finishing FMIC this weekend.:D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back