The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Check out my new boosted toy, GPZ750 turbo!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HadesOmega

20+ Year Contributor
Aug 5, 2002
408, California
Yes I finally got my dream bike, the best ever factory turbocharged motorcycle the Kawasaki GPZ 750 turbo! I met with a dude from Arizona to trade my old DR650 dual sport for it in socal. Got the bike and a buncha spare parts. The best thing is that its a bike no smog smog so I can just go bananas on it, but its already loads faster than anything I've ridden so maybe I will just keep it running. There's new boost on the street in the bay area or california for that matter hehe. Just wanted to share my new toy with you guys its a very rare bike from when turbocharged bikes were all the rave.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Traded this bike for it

More pix here:
1984 GPZ 750 Turbo

Damn dude that's hella sick! Throw a T88 on it.

Yep can't wait to start riding it, still gotta fix one of the forks first. It got a REALLY small hitachi turbo on it, the guy who traded it gave me a spare turbo and its so light. I heard they put T25s and 14bs on these too. Most I will probably do is boost controller, intercooler, BOV, boost gauge, and maybe a wideband. I heard you can get the larger ITBs off of a GPZ 1100 and put em on these also. There's also a race mode built into the ECU and if you enable it takes the restrictions off of the ecu.

LOL Hades, you and your toys. I wanna see your Devil Z run already haha. Although I like your DSM's too

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back