The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

cheapest new isc

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gavin1

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 27, 2006
newcomerstown, Ohio
where the cheapest new place to buy a brand new isc? the first one i bought surged when it is cold.the next surges when it warms up!

Have you tested the isc's?

You need to test the resistance between pins 1&2, 2&3, 4&5, 5&6

1->2->3
4->5->6

They should read 28-30 ohms (Or something in that range).

^^^ They got satan beat by a couple hundred easy.

Don't ask me how I know :sosad:

(Satan...$382 and change)

Are you sure it is the ISC? The warming up problem sounds like a FIAV issue

I second that, if it's mostly on startup it could definately be the FIAV. I tried out 3 ISCs before i realized my problem was the FIAV :|

It seems unlikely that 2 consecutive ISC's were bad. I would consider other sources for the problem. But if you still want to try another one and don't mind a used one try this place. They are tested and only cost $35. Scroll to bottom of page.

http://www.throttlebodys.com/DSMTBs.htm

It seems unlikely that 2 consecutive ISC's were bad. I would consider other sources for the problem. But if you still want to try another one and don't mind a used one try this place. They are tested and only cost $35. Scroll to bottom of page.

http://www.throttlebodys.com/DSMTBs.htm

Wouldn't surprise me in the lsightest. They are fragile. Also, if the o-ring wasn't replaced or at least checked new ones could be dying quickly.

Also, i don't remember the store, but I read at least one post while searching around this site that seemed to have some for ~$90. It's worth searching if you want a new one.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back