The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Cheap Track Day, Thunderhill Jan. 15th, 2005

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JCG-GSX

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 3, 2002
Bay_Area_CA
A) You will have fun if you make it
B) You won't find a cheaper track event
C) DSMs can turn!

I went to this event last year, and am signed up for this year as well. Last year was great since this event is split into two groups, drift and grip. Most of the people were drifting, which meant lots of open track for grip drivers. Currently there are less people signed up this year than last, which means even more track time (I burned through a whole tank of gas the last time out, 12 MPG baby!) . Here is some info on the event:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grip 'n Slip

Date: January 15, 2005

5250 Hwy 162
Willows, CA 95988
(530) 934-5588
On HWY 5, 1 hour north of Sacramento

An all day event for grip practice on the North Track. An all day practice and insturctional Drift event on the South Track and paddock.

**Rallye cross may be available to paid participants - please email if interested. Additional training on skidpad, in addition to full course.

Open to all drifters, autocrossers, roadracers, and auto enthusiasts! Spectator ride alongs allowed with tech approved helmet. On track instruction from D1, Formula D, SCCA, and NASA winning competitors. Instruction available for all skill levels!

This will be a 1-day event:

Saturday January 15

Registration Info:

Registration opened October 31, 2004 - January 10, 2005, Cost: $120.

Event details, event date/s subject to prior cancellation.

SCHEDULE COMING SOON

Registration Deadline
January 10, 2004

Registration Fee
$120
$10 Entry Fee

CONTACTS
[email protected]
[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to ask me any questions about this event. Hopefully I'm not the only DSM out there this year!

Here is the link for the info and to register:

Link

I wish I was on the correct coast to get in on this.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back