The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1G 1990 chassis wiring diagram needed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCK90tsi

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 27, 2007
Spokangeles, Washington
Hey guys in the middle of gutting the chassis harness on my 90 talon, and i am trying to eliminate literally everything other than the head lights tail lights, and turn signals. so the radio, heater equipment, speaker wiring etc i am in the process of removing and was wondering if anyone knows of a good diagram that might shed some light on a few of the module/control boxes under the dash and what they infact go to, any help would be much appreciated! i am just tracing wires right now and will figure it out eventually but anyone who has done this or has knowledge i welcome any input!

awesome! thank your good sir! its definitely a start! i have the back harness done, i just want to get some info on the random control boxes and what they do, so i can remove anything not needed to have headlights turn signals and brake lights, and guage cluster eveything else is coming out and being rewired

Gonna dig this up, I'm removing my chassis harness and I'm at the last part where the harness passes through the fender into the inside fuze box, how many connectors are there to be removed?
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

should be 2 white ones by each other, a white one under the dash and a black one that goes into the fuse box on the top. theres an alternator cable that plugs into the fuse box to. I made a full diagram but i haven't made it up on the computer yet. just on paper

Okay ive got 5 plugs off but there is still one more tracing on the inside of the fender behind the fize box not sure where the actual plug is. Hoping indont have to pull the dash again just to figure out where it's coming from, although it would only take a half hour to pull I'm still avoiding it

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back