The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Chassis Harness Compatibility

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2gNickTSi

Probationary Member
Nov 5, 2012
Salem, Oregon
Hey guys. Looking into a new chassis harness for my 95 Talon awd, but need to know compatibilty between 2ga-2gb-eclipse-talon-5sp-auto, etc. Any answers appreciated! And I did search around and had a couple conflicting threads, but for the most part all I could come up with was engine harnesses. Thank you! And if the harnesses need small modifications to work, it's no problem.

A new harness or a used one, chassis harness the entire wire harness is that what you need 2ga body chassis and 2gb body chassis are same I believe but the spoiler and body parts are different have yo looked for a harness for your year and car, manual or auto? I cant see the 95 chassis harness being different unless its auto, or manual turbo, or non turbo, or a 420a. Again I could be wrong. Have you looked for a 95 harness yet. Rare question for the chassis of the car I never knew one to change the entire harness.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back