The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

CF hood, seats, or bumper conversion next?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blk95gs

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 18, 2002
Havre De Grace, Maryland
I have a 95 GS. Just looking for some suggestions to push me to spend money. What do you think...cf hood, new seats, or bumper conversion to a 97-99.

I have 900 bucks, give or take a little.

a cf hooh wont look good on your car w/out a 97-99 conversion. so if you want to go cf hood then do the front conversion along with it. seats are nice to, but it depends what brand your gonna get.
97-99 front > tenzo seats:thumb:

Originally posted by Blk95gs
I have 900 bucks, give or take a little.

Well I would get a hood and some seats.

So Tenzo seats arent good? I know they fade a little bit, but they are only like 550 shipped, with brackets and sliders.

A few people have used them and said they were nice.

Cool, think I'll get some of them.

sorry for any false info, i put tenzo seats up for an idea. i think they are good seats for the price and if i get seats ill get tenzos.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back