The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Ceramic Coating in the Bay Area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djmixerx

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 16, 2002
SF BaY Area!, California
Does anyone know a good place that does ceramic coatings for turbo manifolds? I would perfer in the Bay Area ### I dont wanna deal with shipping and time delay.

You should talk with Ron @ Accessiories Plus, in Belmont... He did an AWESOME job on both my PTE 6235R's hotside & Evo3 O2 Housings...

his number is (650) 591-2400

Attachments

• P4270011 (Medium).jpg
    P4270011 (Medium).jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 393
I'm pretty sure I got both (turbine & Evo3 housings) done for $180 cash... Didn't need the Exhaust Manifold coated as I bought it from FP already coated.

These guys really did a good job! Both parts were coated inside & out. They coated the inside of the collector on the turbine housing and all around the inside of the snail, up to the volute, but NOT the turbine wheel area or any of the gasket mating surfaces.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back