The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Central/Upstate NY DSM's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm in Tonawanda NY near Buffalo. I usually go to the criuse night at Dunn Tire Racepark (1/8 mile), but there's a 1/4 mile strip I've been wanting to try out. It's about halfway between me and you guys.

Here: 2011 New Rd Leicester, NY 14481 (585) 382-3030 or N42 47.706 W77 56.674 for GPS users.

Ok, now that I look at it on the map, it's an hour from me, and two and a half hours from you guys. So... Who want's to meet up and do some runs?:hellyeah:

I'm from Tonawanda, NY. Have any of you ever been to New York International Raceway Park, 2011 New Rd Leicester, NY 14481? I've been wanting to go try out the 1/4 mile.

Anyone up for a sort of a meet on one of their Wednesday night fun and grudge match nights? There will be trophies!

^^ Why don't you have any pictures of your Colt?

I don't know, how's this:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Oh and here's the bottom:

And the dash:

That'll do, you have some interesting creations there ;) Personally I would lose the flames. I could just imagine a honda guy in his civic hatchback, B16 swap (or whatever that motor is they like) thinks he's gonna eat you alive cause he has no idea whats under your hood (he'll assume it's some old gas sipping motor). You stomp on it, bye bye civic :D The priceless look on his face --> WTF

Check out rochesterdsm.org The first Sunday of every month there is a meeting! I haven't been to any since last fall but as the weather gets nicer more people show up.

Yeah, it's a Laser on an 89 Ramcharger frame. I built it about 7 years ago, sold it two weeks ago.

I miss it a little, but I hadn't used it in four years so it had to go.

Saratoga Springs here, Hoping to get my 2g back on the road soon. All that's left is to hook up the turbo, route the intercooler piping, and lots of little things like the vacuum lines and what not.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back