The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

central ohio??? Chillicothe/Columbus Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

im in the newark area, and i would be up for a meet when the weather breaks! i work for john hinderer honda but i am 100% dsm :hellyeah:

I live in the Worthington area right by the Polaris mall, just got back into DSM's after being with Honda's for 6 years. Got a 1g FWD TSI starting a nice list of mods, but my clutch went out anyone have an aftermarket set up that they're wanting to sell?? Must be in good condition and obviously not stock I need something that will hold over 400hp for sure. PM me and LMK please. Sorry to post this in here, I'm a noob on the site.

Sawmill Home Depot I'm assuming... but I'm still "new" to the Columbus area I'm game for a Spring HD meeting with all you guys.

Hey im in wilmington right off 71. So im smack in the middle of everything if anyone wants to shoot me a pm with more info im down to meet some more people. Im also planning on going up to columbus this year for Import FaceOff. If some of u guys want to meet up there. Im running at edgewater, kil-kare, and the strip at Import FaceOff if anyone wants to come with and chill all day.

Hey im in wilmington right off 71. So im smack in the middle of everything if anyone wants to shoot me a pm with more info im down to meet some more people. Im also planning on going up to columbus this year for Import FaceOff. If some of u guys want to meet up there. Im running at edgewater, kil-kare, and the strip at Import FaceOff if anyone wants to come with and chill all day.

WHens import face off id definetly wanna go and hang out

I say we try to schedule a date in April to have a meet. I had no idea there were this many DSMs in and around Columbus.

I'm down for a DSM group meet in April, not quite sure if I'll have my 1g back on the road by then unless a couple of you guys would like to come help me out sometime before hand and show some DSM love to another DSM'er

Hey guys. April 21st were having a 4g meet at polaris mall then all rolling to IFO on the 22nd. You guys are more than welcome to join us. Let me know if your interested

darthvader I need to get my clutch and fly wheel installed, I have everything minus tools at my house but have a shop I can get it to just down the road from me that will let me use it whenever. I just need to get my car down there haha.

Hey guys. April 21st were having a 4g meet at polaris mall then all rolling to IFO on the 22nd. You guys are more than welcome to join us. Let me know if your interested

That be cool I live right by the mall ill probably come by and check it out.

darthvader I need to get my clutch and fly wheel installed, I have everything minus tools at my house but have a shop I can get it to just down the road from me that will let me use it whenever. I just need to get my car down there haha.

well shit man lets push that sucker down there! haha

Alright guys, I think April 21st would be a good date. Any ideas of where we can meet?

Well like I said were meeting at polaris. Its up to you guys though. Were also meeting there before we head out to ifo on the 22nd

ah, I meant to say April 28th for the DSM mee, but I'd like to try to make it out on the 21st. where about at Polaris are you guys meeting

ah, I meant to say April 28th for the DSM mee, but I'd like to try to make it out on the 21st. where about at Polaris are you guys meeting

At the mall, not exactly sure where exactly yet. Are you guys going to the dsm meet in erie?

Im right by Polaris

thats sweet we'll half to meet up sometime dude. I just moved here I know pretty much no one LOL

what about if we all meet at ifo?

At the mall, not exactly sure where exactly yet. Are you guys going to the dsm meet in erie?

this guy is!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back