The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

central jersey quakerbridge mall Oct 29

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cs82685

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 29, 2004
phillipsburg, New_Jersey
hey just looking to get some people together between here and 2gnt before the rims get packed away for the winter. I was thinking the 29th of oct, 30th if it rains
also figured quakerbridge is about as center as you can get and also be close enough for some pa guys too

sounds like a good time, im not to sure were quakerbridge mall is? could you help me out?

its right on route 1 i forget the name of the town, (might be hamilton) but its about 10 minutes before you get to trenton

quakerbridge mall route 1 lawrence nj about 5 minutes from trenton my friend with his black 1g and i will go if you guys show up?

sweet

I'm down. I live in Franklin Park. Quakerbridge Mall is 15 min. from my house. Let me know what time.

Albert :talon:

A meet sounds like a good idea. I have to pack my rims away for the winter too. Bring out the ol' swirlies. I also would like to get to englishtown before the season is over. If anyone wants to plan a meet there that would be cool too. But, Quakerbridge Mall is about 15 min. from my house so that would be a good spot for me.

sorry for double posting. My computer freaked out.

ill be down if im around i live in pennington.... i have a :dsm: 94 gst

cool there are more guys close than i thought, i actually work at the shoprite in pennington.....god i hate that job

black eclipse??? ive seen it there nice looking ride... i useally stop in there when i get off of work to get some food for dinner.. i live over on pennnington titusville road

Waiting for you guys to set a date, I just might go and check you kids out. :)

yeah....set a time. I've been waiting to meet other DSMers ever since I bought mine. It's good to see there's more in central jersey than I thought.

i think the 29th is good and the 30th as a backup if it is pouring or something on the 29th. Timewise i was thinking sometime around noon to oneish to meet up

TURFNNSURF said:
I'll Be there, just pick a time. Morning or Afternoon??

BRAD!? holy shit whats up man i talked to you a few through my brother inlaw ray over by the seven elevn. im the one who was talking to you about finding a 02 housing :) i notice that green 1g anywhere :) hope to see you there

martin

cs82685 said:
cool there are more guys close than i thought, i actually work at the shoprite in pennington.....god i hate that job

yea dude i allways see a few running around the erea theres a few in trenton that i know of but you can allways find me and my friend fastrick running havoc in trenton he has the black 1g i got the maroon one :)

haha i was drivin through trenton last week with a giant box strapped to the roof of my car with a cf hood in it.....god i looked like a fool

grntalontsi said:
A meet sounds like a good idea. I have to pack my rims away for the winter too. Bring out the ol' swirlies. I also would like to get to englishtown before the season is over. If anyone wants to plan a meet there that would be cool too. But, Quakerbridge Mall is about 15 min. from my house so that would be a good spot for me.

hey albert i thinks theres a survival of the imports on the 23rd this month at e-town would be nice to have a dms convoy rolling over there :thumb:

liquidnote said:
hey albert i thinks theres a survival of the imports on the 23rd this month at e-town would be nice to have a dms convoy rolling over there :thumb:

Yeah that sounds cool. I want to try to get there this Friday. The only time I actually ran my car was when it was stock. I haven't had the time to get over there since I did some work to it. I'm gonna see if my friend wants to go. You should go too just to get some times in.

ill go to spectate but i wish i could run last time i ran was at the shoot out and ran a 14.6 should have ran better but i jumped the gun buying a big16g before getting the suporting mods but i couldnt pass the offer up for the b16g :thumb: anyway i need a o2 housing to get rid of this nasty boost creep that i have and a fuel pump along with some injextors and a front mount , then ill go back and see what i run :coy:

liquidnote said:
ill go to spectate but i wish i could run last time i ran was at the shoot out and ran a 14.6 should have ran better but i jumped the gun buying a big16g before getting the suporting mods but i couldnt pass the offer up for the b16g :thumb: anyway i need a o2 housing to get rid of this nasty boost creep that i have and a fuel pump along with some injextors and a front mount , then ill go back and see what i run :coy:
What is needed is not a new O2 housing but proper porting of your turbine and o2 housing to get rid of your creep.

I'd definitely show up for this and I know a few others who would too.

oldman said:
What is needed is not a new O2 housing but proper porting of your turbine and o2 housing to get rid of your creep.

old man your definetly right i allready have a buschur 2g mannifold thats ported and the turbo housing and 02 housing are still stock but this is what i want to do tell me what you think........im planning on getting a hybrid connection 02 housing then once it arrives take the turbo housing and then port to match what ya think?

btw when i got the b16g i didnt get it with the turbo housing so right now the housing im using is from my old 14b but i can port that to 7cm right?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back