The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Central Jersey meets???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I hear ya man...certainly is never ending. My stock clutch couldn't handle any more than 16psi on the 20g (yea i know...who has a stock clutch anymore these days haha). It made 271whp/250tq at 16psi. Time for a new clutch this winter, than some arp headstuds, 272's, and 25 psi :)

That's not bad at all for 16 pounds its gonna be a monster when you really turn it up in the 20s Im only at 15psi for now till we sort this out.... I just did a clutch upgrade ACT 2600 with full face street dis.. with a stok resurfaced flywheel I have to say I like it a lot pedels kinda heavy but its worth it to me ...

That's not bad at all for 16 pounds its gonna be a monster when you really turn it up in the 20s Im only at 15psi for now till we sort this out.... I just did a clutch upgrade ACT 2600 with full face street dis.. with a stok resurfaced flywheel I have to say I like it a lot pedels kinda heavy but its worth it to me ...

Nice...yeah I plan to maybe get something around the holidays..maybe find a good black friday sale. I was looking at possibly a 2600...where did you get your clutch and flywheel?

There's plenty of clutches and flywheels in the classifieds if you're trying to save money. I have a resurfaced stock and act flywheel right now. Trying to figure out which I want to put on LOL

We going to get a meet going? I'm about to just say let's do it at my house LOL

There's plenty of clutches and flywheels in the classifieds if you're trying to save money. I have a resurfaced stock and act flywheel right now. Trying to figure out which I want to put on LOL

We going to get a meet going? I'm about to just say let's do it at my house LOL

I'd def want to meet up. I'm going to this Mitsubishi owners day East Coast this Saturday the 5th. It's in Camden at the River Sharks stadium. https://www.facebook.com/events/589154461128609/

There is suppose to be about 60 plus cars meetings in Audobon NJ Walmart https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf...n,+NJ&ei=CzFIUoTuIpG24AOpnYGgBA&ved=0CJ4BEMgT

between 9 and 9:30 and cruising to the MOD East Coast together. You guys should all go. Load up the 1g/2g dsm section!

I am down for a dsm meet though whenever. Someone plan it...usually Sundays are best for me because I take graduate courses on Saturday and I can only take off one time per course.

How about a dsm meet Sunday at Noon on OCT 13th, in Deptford NJ at the empty K Mart parking lot (they are closed now) https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf...38&ei=9zJIUrKHFZKp4APMuYCADQ&ved=0CKIBEPwSMAo

Yea I just got the clutch on ebay there was a lot of deals when I got it..... Yea im heading out to mod with 2 other dsm that live by me there allways down to meet so let me know what you guys are gonna do txt me

Yea I just got the clutch on ebay there was a lot of deals when I got it..... Yea im heading out to mod with 2 other dsm that live by me there allways down to meet so let me know what you guys are gonna do txt me

PM your # ... you guys should meet me at that walmart that I posted in Audobon nj that day bt 9 and 9.30am. It's 10 mins from camden and a lot of people are meeting there.

Whats up guys we gonna get something going this summer ????

Whats up guys I wanna get something going this sunday night the 15th somewhere on rt 37 in toms river the road to seaside hights if anyones down let me know well set up a time and place Maybe like biglots parking lot or the wawa
Im done name place

hey guys im in north jersey. we have meets up here almost daily. we have about 7 dsms in the core group if yall wanna meet up
Can I join where u guys meet up hit me up 862 704 3501

Attachments

• IMG_20180728_221214.jpg
    IMG_20180728_221214.jpg
    358.1 KB · Views: 77
Hey whats up everyone well theres a couple of us dsmer's that are tired of getting stuck with the vw's and Honda's LOL looking for some dsmer's to just chill and shoot the sh** If anyones down try set something up !!!
When

There is a car meet this friday at a vfw in New Egypt, NJ.
105 Lakewood Rd
New Egypt, NJ 08533
6:30-10:30
$5 entry

Will have food trucks, suppose to be big turnout. I will be there with a few customers and friends.

There is a car meet this friday at a vfw in New Egypt, NJ.
105 Lakewood Rd
New Egypt, NJ 08533
6:30-10:30
$5 entry

Will have food trucks, suppose to be big turnout. I will be there with a few customers and friends.
Yo I will be there look for a gray eclipse or just hit me up 862 704 3501

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back