The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Central Jersey Meet-

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey tom, is your car gonna be running. if so mind if i follow you up there.

i am in the process of trying to round up 2 Galant vr4's, a '92 Laser RS, a '90 talon, '95 gsx, '99 gsx, '05 evo8, '07 Sti, and myself for the meet.

i am in the process of trying to round up 2 Galant vr4's, a '92 Laser RS, a '90 talon, '95 gsx, '99 gsx, '05 evo8, '07 Sti, and myself for the meet.

:laser: yaaa 92 laser rs is comin no doubt... what up rich uknowho:laser:

rounding up the staten island DSM crew, i dont think we will be down to B-Water applebees until about 4:30-5 saturday afternoon. hopefully people are still hanging out.

April 21st 3-4ishPM
Applebee's in Bridgewater, NJ 08807

hint hint... read the thread!

Yea, if you check the NJDSM thread there are a bunch of us from up North NJ that are meeting up at the applebees in Parsippany on route 46 an hour or so before the meet. Maybe around 2ish so we can all cruise down together. So if anyone is from up North (Morris county or higher) that wants to meet up with us come to the parsippany one and we'll all cruise down 287 together.

Yea, if you check the NJDSM thread there are a bunch of us from up North NJ that are meeting up at the applebees in Parsippany on route 46 an hour or so before the meet. Maybe around 2ish so we can all cruise down together. So if anyone is from up North (Morris county or higher) that wants to meet up with us come to the parsippany one and we'll all cruise down 287 together.

I'm north jersey.. when exactly are you meeting??

I'm not 100% sure, but I'm thinking around 2pm so we can meet up and cruise down together. here's a link. NJDSMLink

Could you post again when you're 100% because I'll probably go to this with you guys first and drive down.. better to make a half hour drive alone and then another half hour with people than an hour drive alone... maybe you guys can keep me from getting another ticket on 287 too, LOL. Can't resist on that highway.

Could you post again when you're 100% because I'll probably go to this with you guys first and drive down.. better to make a half hour drive alone and then another half hour with people than an hour drive alone... maybe you guys can keep me from getting another ticket on 287 too, LOL. Can't resist on that highway.

yea, I'll put up definate times and perhaps directions when more information is available. from what i've heard, a couple guys talked to the manager at the applebees to let them know anywhere from 20-50 cars may be there. should be a good turnout!

yea, I'll put up definate times and perhaps directions when more information is available. from what i've heard, a couple guys talked to the manager at the applebees to let them know anywhere from 20-50 cars may be there. should be a good turnout!

Sounds great.. should be a nice cruise down 287 with all those people too..

just wanted to update. guys from up north are meeting at the parsippany applebees at around 1:30-2:00pm so we can cruise down to bridgewater together. they are meeting at bridgewater around 3pm.

Parsippany Applebees:
1057 Route 46 East
Parsippany, NJ 07054

Bridgewater
640 Promenade Blvd.
Bridgewater, NJ 08807

Check google maps for directions if necessary. Can't wait to see you all there.

just wanted to update. guys from up north are meeting at the parsippany applebees at around 1:30-2:00pm so we can cruise down to bridgewater together. they are meeting at bridgewater around 3pm.

Parsippany Applebees:
1057 Route 46 East
Parsippany, NJ 07054

Bridgewater
640 Promenade Blvd.
Bridgewater, NJ 08807

Check google maps for directions if necessary. Can't wait to see you all there.

LOL dude.. you have a red dot. :tease: jk. anyway see you there! the talon is at dogbox and hopefully it'll be done before saturday!

LOL dude.. you have a red dot. :tease: jk. anyway see you there! the talon is at dogbox and hopefully it'll be done before saturday!

haha, thanks for noticing. i got a bed rep from a stupid post about an mbc installation back in the day.

oh, I can't wait. They're saying the weather is supposed to be pretty nice this weekend. wooo hoo. this is gonna be a real good time. I'm taking off work on sat. just to make sure the car is ready for this. sorry, I'm just excited!! :dsm:

Freakin n00b. you better be there :rocks: :beatentodeath:

Maybe. I'll have to check out my finals' schedule.

No skillz, you wanna meet up and drive there, ill get lost and never make it there.

I'll PM you by Thursday to tell you if I can make it. We'll make arrangements then.

Well, looks like the talon will be making an appearance! Hopefully from today until Saturday the sumbitch won't break down.:rocks:

Don't do too many launches.

weather is looking perfect too, low 60's and partly sunny. sunday looks even better! FINALLY!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back