The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Central Jersey Meet-

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

this is comming from a person who has never raced his RST cause of some small oil leak. corey ill laugh at you, if u run slower than a 14 at the track.

small, haha, if I go wot I can dump a quart on the ground ROFL

and for your info it has been raced in the past I'll admit it was right around your times of course I never stayed on the throttle all the way through the traps (damn leaning out and high egt's) and had a 60 ft. of 2.5 :barf: so there's definetly room for improvement. It's ok I can laugh at myself though :)tease: me) but only b/c I'm sure it can see 14's.

LOL im even slower so don't feel bad i did 15 flat in the 1/4 at 100mph with a 60 foot of 2.6... my first 5 spd run through front wheel turbo and spun through 1st, 2nd and fuel cut in third

Guys its ok, i'm the worst. A couple years ago at mitsu day here at raceway park i pulled a 15.9 with my 99 gst. Had bad wheel hop in 1st and it was 105 degrees out. There it is settled, i am the slowest, LOL. Well second slowest to ol' Scotty boy, LOL.

hey corey you need to stop with the homosexual comments. Im tired of it learn when enough is enough bro.

Guys its ok, i'm the worst. A couple years ago at mitsu day here at raceway park i pulled a 15.9 with my 99 gst. Had bad wheel hop in 1st and it was 105 degrees out. There it is settled, i am the slowest, LOL. Well second slowest to ol' Scotty boy, LOL.

haha, now john tell everyone how you did against that grand national with the 06 ROFL

hey corey you need to stop with the homosexual comments. Im tired of it learn when enough is enough bro.

Fine I'll stop. You're no fun. But there's gotta be something we make fun of you for, we've all got something....

Tom and his never running cars
Me and my giant wings and ricetastical eclipse
John and his flying car
Bruce and his newly acquired license

Give us something!

Try to figure something out you got annoying with that homosexual talk.

Scott's just mad about his sore ass :p You gotta take a joke man, corey's right.. we all have to have something we get made fun for! Besides, being known for the ricetastic tail lights and ginormous speed wing = the UB3R Gh3Y LOL .FYI, the damn car runs, it just doesn't move :tease:

The meet is still on guys, COME THROUGH

Yea i know Tom, but it got mad annoying when all i ever hear is homosexual out of his mouth every other post. Tom we need to work on your car, and get it to go in gear.:thumb:

haha, now john tell everyone how you did against that grand national with the 06 ROFL

Yeah lets see

Grand National 1/4 time - 10.3
06 Eclipse GS 1/4 time - 17.5

so basically in the time it takes me to drive 2 miles while he would be on his halfway to his 5th mile... gotta love the 4g64 motor in those new 4g's, 139WHP... yeahhhhh LOL

Same for me.. I'll def. go to this. I'm only 45 min away from Bridgwater, go there all the time for work. Repost when the place and time is set for sure..

ill be down. Probably bring a couple of my evo buddies so we can so them a real 4G63!!! what is the date again???

meaning that are the original baby. a lil joke i guess just because i can beat all the Evo's around me, well most of them at least

April 21st 3-4ishPM
Applebee's in Bridgewater, NJ 08807

hint hint... read the thread!

I did read the thread, for some reason I got confused with something else and thought somewhere in the thread the date wasn't set in stone.. Not that high..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back