The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Central Jersey Car Meet on RT. 9 Every Thursday

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captd108

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 23, 2004
marlboro, New_Jersey
Hey guys, im just informing all of you guys that live in like the central jersey area that every thursday night at 10 that there is a huge meet of close to 100 cars or so at the marlboro plaza in the pathmark parking lot on rt 9 whihc is located right across from lowes hardware. The only thing is if you are gonna come dont come in there flying down the parking lot or anything that might grab a cops attention since now they sometimes tend to lurk around. If you have any questions or are planning on coming and want better directions or something reply back or pm me. I'll be there tonight and i have a green eclipse with pics in the profile.

I might end up showing up..Im pretty sure I know where your talking about.

you know what... this new guy at my job told me about it... i drove by last nite and saw mad cars there... what goes on? girls? i wanted to show up by my friend didnt come with me so i didnt wanna go alone....

its pretty chill, go there look at other cars, talk to people about whatever, theres a mc'ds as well there to eat. A lot of nice cars there, but most of em are owned by marlboro high school kids with really rich parents. Shop cars show up too sometimes like lately turbotrix has brought their turbo integra and last week they broguht their project twin turbo viper. But overall its pretty kewl atleast 75-100 cars a week.

captd108 said:
its pretty chill, go there look at other cars, talk to people about whatever, theres a mc'ds as well there to eat. A lot of nice cars there, but most of em are owned by marlboro high school kids with really rich parents. Shop cars show up too sometimes like lately turbotrix has brought their turbo integra and last week they broguht their project twin turbo viper. But overall its pretty kewl atleast 75-100 cars a week.

hey tell me more about this turbo integra... did u see under the hood? any info on engine specs? kind of turbo? or anything? cus i had work done on my old integra by turbo trix... rebuilt motor and all with about 420 hp.. then got stolen... after about 8 grand of engine parts and all... so i never found out who did but also thought maybe they had something to do with it.... just curious

myeclipseisnice said:
hey tell me more about this turbo integra... did u see under the hood? any info on engine specs? kind of turbo? or anything? cus i had work done on my old integra by turbo trix... rebuilt motor and all with about 420 hp.. then got stolen... after about 8 grand of engine parts and all... so i never found out who did but also thought maybe they had something to do with it.... just curious

honestly i dont know anyhting under the hood since they never opened it up...i know its a yellow integra type r with a black carbon fiber hood. Um stock wing no graphics or nythinbg like that. sorry thats all i can see from it

no problem... i cant stop by next thurs but the following i will... but mostly people chill and stuff? girls? LOL.......

Hey whats up guys... Im one of the founders of the meet and the owner of www.lotmeet.com :thumb: Im glad to see that the word is spreading with our meets. its funny, Ive been a member of DSM tuners for a bit and never thought to post a topic about our meets and just so happened to be browsing the tristate forum to see what people thought of the DSM shootout.

Just so you can an idea of what one of our meets looks like. these pictures were taken back in May when our meets were just starting to get big:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

See ya all thursday!

Ill be there again on Thursday with my beat up looking green talon with a black hood if you see me say hey since I don't know who anyone is. :thumb:

Um...the meet looks pretty big, i might stop by with TA :cool:

No_Skillz said:
Hey Tsar. Hope to see you there. I wanna take a look at that domestic of yours. :thumb:
Are you going this thursday or next thursday, i wanna come but its kinda far from me like 80ish miles from my house...

hmm i never knew the founder was on this site. krnbk which car is yours at the meets? Anyways guys try and go its pretty cool like i mentioned if you just wanna chill and get a look of some other cars from the area, also we are trying to get some more dsms to show up. There were about 7 last week so hopefully more and more will come. Im gonna be gone this week, but ill hopefully see some of you guys there the following thursday. :thumb:

Ill def be there thursday..im gonna see if i can get any other dsm'ers from around here to go too. :thumb:

Tsar said:
Are you going this thursday or next thursday, i wanna come but its kinda far from me like 80ish miles from my house...

I'm probably gonna go any week I have time, but I'll definitely be there tomorrow. Sucks that it's so far, but hope to see you anyway. :dsm:

No_Skillz said:
I'm probably gonna go any week I have time, but I'll definitely be there tomorrow. Sucks that it's so far, but hope to see you anyway. :dsm:
Hey next time should meet up or something (PM if you can) then we'll go down there :thumb: Make sure take u take pictures tonight then post them for my enjoyment :D

No_Skillz said:
I went tonight. Nothing too special. Lots of rice and spoiled teenagers. :notgood: Probably won't go again.
Well thanks for saving me a 160 miles round trip! :thumb:

hmm im surprised it wasnt so great... i mean usually there are some pretty nice cars that show up and its pretty fun, were there any dsmers there cuz i know like there are like atleast 6 or so that are always there. sorry it wasnt that great for you

captd108 said:
hmm i never knew the founder was on this site. krnbk which car is yours at the meets? Anyways guys try and go its pretty cool like i mentioned if you just wanna chill and get a look of some other cars from the area, also we are trying to get some more dsms to show up. There were about 7 last week so hopefully more and more will come. Im gonna be gone this week, but ill hopefully see some of you guys there the following thursday. :thumb:

I have a black SRT4 and a 91 Talon. As of right now, i only come with the srt because im still building the talon.

No_Skillz said:
I went tonight. Nothing too special. Lots of rice and spoiled teenagers. :notgood: Probably won't go again.

As much as i hate to say it, I have to agree. The meets are becoming your typical "import car meet". While we still get some nice clean, fast cars, it isnt what it used to be. sorry you didnt have a good time :(

krnbk2 said:
As much as i hate to say it, I have to agree. The meets are becoming your typical "import car meet". While we still get some nice clean, fast cars, it isnt what it used to be. sorry you didnt have a good time :(

You guys should set up a gate and deny entrance to any cars you don't want there. LOL! Just joking. Don't wanna be a hater. :dsm:

No_Skillz said:
You guys should set up a gate and deny entrance to any cars you don't want there. LOL! Just joking. Don't wanna be a hater. :dsm:

believe me, its been a thought from time to time :p :D

hey krnbk2, just out of curiosity what happeend last night (the 4th) at the lot. I went to turn in and saw everyone leaving and like 10 cops. Did something happen or did they randomly decide to come and end everything. Are the meets gonna continue anywhere else?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back