The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Central guy needing some ecmlink halp

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickhimself

Probationary Member
May 12, 2014
Pontiac, Illinois
Was wondering if there is anyone in the central region (30 miles north of bloomington) that knows alot about ecmlink that could help me out, i just got this car and there seems to be some smoothing issues needing to be taken care of, and im in alil over my head with this one

Honestly Marchev, I could use some help myself with tuning SD. Niles is probably a good 20 minute drive from me (bolingbrook, IL)
I'm not gonna lie, SD is one thing I've never messed with in link. But hey it would be cool to check it out and start learning about it, I was always a fan of meeting locals with similar interests/vehicles
looks like niles is about 2 hours away from me =(
Hopefully someone closer to you chimes in

Dudes. I needs help with ecm link as well. I'm planing on getting it so will I need to do anything or is it just throw in and drive? Because I'd like to drive my car after getting the ecu back you know?

Dudes. I needs help with ecm link as well. I'm planing on getting it so will I need to do anything or is it just throw in and drive? Because I'd like to drive my car after getting the ecu back you know?
It's pretty much plug and play, but every car is different so chances are to get it running perfect you will need some tweaking.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back