The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Central FL DSMer to be.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buryurfear14

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 17, 2009
hernando, Florida
Whats up everyone, been lurkin for a long time! I decided to go ahead and post up since theres no doubt i'll actually be hitting the streets soon in a 1g (which one yet, dont know haha.) I bought a beat up laser (awd) in a foolish attempt to own one of these beasts a couple years back. I had driven my friends talon with the 16g and simply fell in love. Problem was, i had no garage, i had a crappy income (well, that hasnt changed), and i didn't have the time to work on it. It had a blown top end I KNEW and once i took the head off i learned i'd also be replacing the pistons (which i pretty much expected anyway.) So I sold it to dump some money into my quad.

Finally i'm able to try again. I'm putting money aside and buying myself a dsm for my birthday at the end of July :D

I've been reading tons of tech articles, I've pretty much read the entire 1000 aaq, and i'm getting into reading the racing blogs.

I'd probably never have to post to find out any info on this site, but i'd like to make some friends around central Fl and do some meets and get into the scene (if there even is one.)

Right now I drive an '05 Chevy 1500HD with the 6.0, wanting to s/c baddddly and get rid of the shitty torque management (although probably very benefitial considering the way i drive it)

If your in or around central fl hit me up.

Hey, welcome, and what's up! I'm kind of near central FL. Like.. southern central FL, Vero Beach. You like trucks and stuff too eh? My dad and I dropped a 350 into an old 4 banger S-10 about 7-8 months ago and it is a monster. Somethin around 450 horse? :D Eats everything alive on the streets AND the drag strip

I'm into anything with four wheels man. I've thought about doing that more than a couple of times! I've done zero research, but I've always thought dropping a 13b in a boxy old mazda truck would be a blast if done right. I'm just south of ocala and a little over 2 hours from you, in citrus county.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back