The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

center vent custom pods

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is very clean! Soon as you get a single one with the vent can you please post a pic. Living in minnesota I would like to have a little heat from the center vent :) Keep up the great work.OH, whats the prices,if you can say on board.:hellyeah:

do you think you could make one with one vent and one gauge? and still keep the buttons? cause as soon as i get a little extra money ill get one :) but id like to keep atleast one vent if possible
Please PM the poster questions like this. As it is, this thread is coming very close to violating our Vendor Policy, which states promotional threads be limited to the Vendor forum and posted only by Supporting Vendors of the site.

thanx for the warning luda, im applying for vendor status and i will keep every one updated on the projects.

few peeks of things

1 Pod, i vend, and all thee buttons.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

2 pod wrapped in CF, it still needs a few more layers of resin but just a peek LOL.

heres mine i got fits great and looks good to just gotta put in my wideband im picking up wednesday and it should be good to go funny thing is the way it came matches my interior panels

Attachments

• gauges.jpg
    gauges.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 191
Thanx for postin a pic up man! that does look pretty good, im glad you like t!

yea man i love it! thanks awsome work and before anyone says anything about my boost gauge being at like 25 vac i was driving not idleing no flaming haha

3 pod cf one..

LOL, one more layer of resin, then a clear and its good to go.

cleaned up 1 pod/vent

im liken that CF one! hey are you going to paint the inside of the CF one where the gauges go? just wondering or does that get CF too?

no it wont get pained or CFd, i test fit the gauges and i made the mold so that the holes are snug for a guage, to the point where u dont really need the mounting kit that comes with most gauges. so if i painted or CF the gauge wouldn't fit at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back