The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Center tail Light Removal

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richie_gs

Probationary Member
Oct 17, 2002
West Des Moines, Iowa
How do you remove the Center tail light piece on a 2g. I can get the two sides but cant figure out the middle one. Is there another panel that comes off in the trunk, or do i just have to reach from the side ones?

You need to remove the middle panel from inside the hatch in order to reach the 10mm nuts from behind the center piece.

i have had all eclipses in the past, and this tsi center tail is a lil different then the eclipses. I need to take the center out, can someone assist me in doing so? Thanks

You have to take out the interior panels in the rear. After that you just unscrew them. There might be a little more, but when you take out the rear interior panel, it's pretty much straightforward. I just swapped my talon lights for eclipse ones not too long ago.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back