The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

ECUflash Ceddy Mods Gone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jukematt

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 13, 2009
Portland Metro, Oregon
Maybe someone posted this in another thread but figured I shouldn't revive old threads. Ceddy.us apparently had a server crash over a year ago so all the gold mine of blackbox tuning that was on the site is gone. Does anyone have the mods downloaded at least? Maybe even lucky enough to have saved webpages or something for the tutorials and info?

I did do a search on my hard drive and found a file I had from 2012 titled "CeddyMod_DSM_1v9Cb.zip" which has 2 files inside (20550011.xml & 20550011-mod-1v9Cb-MAF.hex) and 3 folders: "EvoScan_2.6-", "EvoScan_2.7+", and "OpenPort_StandAloneLogging".

EDIT:
I was able to capture some of the gold mine webpages using the Wayback Machine, but the files are another story since there's no way to pay for them now. I would prefer the Complete version so I can use what I want, but the Speed Density version at the least.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Well I have a working copy on my old computer it looks like. You will need to have Ecuflash installed to use this of course.

Anything else you can share?? :)

Well I have a working copy on my old computer it looks like. You will need to have Ecuflash installed to use this of course.

Can you elaborate a bit on this? Is this the actual ROM? Isn't each 2G different? I have I think the free version of Ceddy Mods and there are .hex files and .xml files in there, along with a bunch of .bin files for each model year. I opened this in EcuFlash but is this all I would need?

Thanks you!

Last edited:
Try flashing it to your ecu.
I wanted to understand it first. I have a '99 GSX and the .bin/.xml are different depending on the model. Like the 2055XXXX is GST (which yours is) and 2056XXXX is GSX. I'm not just going to flash it to my ECU without understanding what I have LOL. In the version I have, it came with a bunch of roms (.bin), .hex files, .xml files, and a few .txt files. I figured the one you had would have some similar folder structure with different things inside.

EDIT: Is this all you have?
Thanks!

Last edited:
I purchased the CeddyMods Bigmap (MAF, not SD) for my 98 GST about a decade ago, ha. I uploaded the contents of the RAR below. Will take down the Bigmaps file at any point if desired, but from previous posts, sounds like he lost stuff and maybe has stopped pursuing it.

This has the 20550011 maps (both regular map and big map), along with the files for the logging software specific to a 2G. This is similar to the files in the website (https://evoecu.logic.net/mirror/2g/) if you go to the CeddyMod folder, but instead this has the BigMap MAF file too

Did a little more digging, think ya'll might like what I found. :)

SD-non-big maps
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

SD big maps

MAF big maps

MAF non-big maps

Hope these links work. If not, email me and I'll just email you the attached files directly. But this should work. :) I also have the Evoscan 2.6 and 2.7 stuff as well but it was posted above. Enjoy! Keep the flashable ECU's alive!

SD-non-big maps

SD big maps

MAF big maps

MAF non-big maps

Hope these links work. If not, email me and I'll just email you the attached files directly. But this should work. :) I also have the Evoscan 2.6 and 2.7 stuff as well but it was posted above. Enjoy! Keep the flashable ECU's alive!
anyway you could send evoscan 2.6 and 2.7 this way? i bought the newest version but it wont even read or erase fault codes. the one code it read wasn't even really on there. [email protected] thank you much. i look forward to being a longtime member here as i stepped away from hondas into a new realm of DSMs

SD-non-big maps

SD big maps

MAF big maps

MAF non-big maps

Thank you so much for this! Thought I'd never find it. Please excuse my ignorance but what's the difference in big maps?

Pretty sure I have everything now from what CrackedDSM shared above and stuff. And someone sent me the whole 1v9Cb_Complete:

Thanks! I just have a lot of reading to do on how to properly use them and such. I have everything to go Speed Density now at least.

Pretty sure I have everything now from what CrackedDSM shared above and stuff. And someone sent me the whole 1v9Cb_Complete:

Thanks! I just have a lot of reading to do on how to properly use them and such. I have everything to go Speed Density now at least.
Thats good im trying to find all of the ceddymod info

Yes im trying to find out what all the stuff does like the
In my OP I mentioned that I used the Wayback machine and was able to pull the old webpages. Is that what you're after?
Base timing terminal and how to set up the nlts and just understand the software better im trying to learn with no info making it kinda hard

I can't really help you but can only point to the resources I'm aware of that I haven't fully read through to see if you can find your answer.

For example, this thread:
First Flashed DSM ECU! (98/99 Flashing FAQ)
This thread:
EvoScan and EcuFlash tuning
This thread:
How to: Get a basic tune with ECUFlash
The 16 YT videos starting with this one:
Intro to EcuFlash 1 of 16 How to Tune an Evo
And the Ceddy pages I pulled from the Wayback machine (Attached)

I have a lot more bookmarked pages but these are where I would start. I hope one of those helps you.

Attachments

• Ceddy Archived Pages (Wayback Machine).zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 55
I can't really help you but can only point to the resources I'm aware of that I haven't fully read through to see if you can find your answer.

For example, this thread:
First Flashed DSM ECU! (98/99 Flashing FAQ)
This thread:
EvoScan and EcuFlash tuning
This thread:
How to: Get a basic tune with ECUFlash
The 16 YT videos starting with this one:
Intro to EcuFlash 1 of 16 How to Tune an Evo
And the Ceddy pages I pulled from the Wayback machine (Attached)

I have a lot more bookmarked pages but these are where I would start. I hope one of those helps you.
Just saying you definitely just did this is the info i needed awesome your a life saver now to keep it and share some knowledge

Just saying you definitely just did this is the info i needed awesome your a life saver now to keep it and share some knowledge
Best advice is just to download ecu flash and get use to the setup of it.

Ceddy mods just adds extra boxes you can click to change settings in. Some of the boxes wont make sense initially, but once you start clicking things and seeing what's in them you will have less to comprehend. You can see all the files in ecu flash before you even connect to the car

Ceddy mods just adds extra boxes you can click to change settings in. Some of the boxes wont make sense initially, but once you start clicking things and seeing what's in them you will have less to comprehend. You can see all the files in ecu flash before you even connect to the car

My problem is i swapped to a 6 bolt in a 97 and didnt have a connector on the firewall

I will also start poking around there as well. Thanks!

My problem is i swapped to a 6 bolt in a 97 and didnt have a connector on the firewall
First thing to do would be turn off p0300 in the periphery settings. Or else the car will misfire and run like hot pig ass.

Careful when the salsa is too spicy 😬 that’s what 28-30psi will do. So I’ve taking it down to a cool 25psi. My only problem is I’m FWD so by the time I get traction grandad Alzheimer’s Biden will be out of office. 🙏🏼 please get traction today. Please!!

Careful when the salsa is too spicy 😬 that’s what 28-30psi will do. So I’ve taking it down to a cool 25psi. My only problem is I’m FWD so by the time I get traction grandad Alzheimer’s Biden will be out of office. 🙏🏼 please get traction today. Please!!

Sent a rod thru my 7 bolt on a 16g went to much ignition timing learn from mistakes im now awd on a 6 bolt dont plan on getting to spicy on my 6 bolt

Thanks i am pretty sure i have done that already
First thing to do would be turn off p0300 in the periphery settings. Or else the car will misfire and run like hot pig ass.

Thanks so much, just stumbled on this thread.
I have an Evo 5 and I think this is what I would need for my tuner to tune since i guess the 4-5-6 are a bit different ECU wise.
Am i mistaken in that? I'm going to ask him.

Thanks so much, just stumbled on this thread.
I have an Evo 5 and I think this is what I would need for my tuner to tune since i guess the 4-5-6 are a bit different ECU wise.
Am i mistaken in that? I'm going to ask him.
Evo 5 is the same as the 2g for tuning I'm pretty sure its all blackbox tuning with ECU flash. IDK of you will need ceddymods or tephra mod tho.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back