The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

cavalier websites??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsibribri

20+ Year Contributor
May 2, 2002
Pennsylvania
hi my g/f just got a 99 z24 and i was wondering if they have any tuner sites like this for cavaliers?

HAHAHAHAHA- Thatz funny TalonRacer. LOL, yea im going with what he said. Man you have a DSM N you let ur GF grab a Cavvy? :( *sniffles* traitor ;) heheh. Nope, i dont know of the Cavalier Tuners site but i do know they have one. Thatz all my meeger mind does know tonight. Sorry

Hey Chevy is good! They have............uh..Corvette! and................well they have Corvette LOL

Originally posted by wishihadatalon
yeah but j-body owners are very friendly people. yeah j-body.org is a good site.

Is your car and auto?? I thought i saw it at a dealership(or podunk auto sales lot...whichever you prefer) on the NE side a while back.

J-body.org is good if you like clear taillights and are wondering about stuff like cutting your springs and making your AC work like N20:D

The GM supercharger is a great bang for the buck w/a factory waranty. A friend of mine ran a 14.0 with it and a stock exhaust!!! i have another friend w/a '95 cavy with a t04e that'll scare the crap out of ya at only 8 psi. So if you ever see a teal cavy w/a body kit and 18's and a big FMIC roamin around GR...rev at him, he loves to run. But you'll lose :D

with enuf time ($$) and effort ($$), any car can be made fast

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back