The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Caution Excessive Performance, Thiefs!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

islideawd

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 13, 2009
Simcoe, ON_Canada
Well my story goes, I was on the Link forums looking to buy a used AEM EMS when i found Andre selling/trading his, well I thought perfect! so i ended up contacting him and had a answer in no time.

So I went and pulled my newly upgraded V3 Link took a picture of what i was sending him, then did some research of "Excessive Performance" to see if it was a scam and found out it was a shop the adress was good and Andre was involved. So I did not hesitate and shipped the package since it was a legit buisness and it was there within a week.

He replyed he had recieved it and needed time with the AEM since he was competeing and would ship after. so as time soes by nothing shows up so i reply and reply and reply some more and hear nothing. I ended up contacting Frank Gray on the deal and said no problem he would talk with him.

well more time passes and one reply from Frank and constant replys to Andre i still have no AEM or do i have a link for my car. it is now the middle of January and the deal started in the middle of October. WTF

Below is just some of my PM's emails and Facebook messages.:banghead:

10-13-2012, 01:02
Nicejob
Andre Kirmanidis Join Date: Sep 2009

FS/FT AEM EMS 1g

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perfectly good working AEM ecu. Looking to switch to link.

Looking to get $550 or trade for dsmlink v3 setup

10-14-2012, 13:44
Nicejob

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: aem ems

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by islideawd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicejob
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hey, i have a V3 package from my 92 im interested in trading.

does your aem ems come with everything cd, cable, etc..

Yea comes with everything. I even have a triggerdisk for it.

Your v3 setup is complete ecu, cables and chip?

If so let's do the trade

ok sounds good i just got v3 last month so its all brand spanking new

and ill send you the cd, the complete ecu, the chip, the cable

just need your adress and ill have it at the post office today

mine is

Steven Goodlet
161 Thirteenth St W
RR4
Simcoe, Ontario, Canada
N3Y 4K3

Steve

Ok sounds good Steve

Please ship to:

Excessive Performance
Andre Kirmanidis
3700B Bacon Ranch Rd.
Killeen, TX 76542

How will you be shipping?

i will be shipping either canada post or ups ill try and ship as fast as possible

ill let you know in about a couple hours im pullin the ecu out right now

Ok thanks. I have an event that I'm trying to make next weekend. I should be able to get it in plenty of time. If you can snap a couple pics for me and send tracking when you ship ill do the same for ya.

Thanks!

whats your email the forum wont let me attach the picture

[email protected]

ok email sent with tracking number and picture

Great! I'll have the AEM to you out first thing. Thanks for the very fast reponses and shipping!

10-15-2012, 23:50
Nicejob

You should receive your AEM by the end of the week! Thanks again

10-16-2012, 00:13
Nicejob

Quote:
Quote:
You should receive your AEM by the end of the week! Thanks again

NICE! do you have a tracking number as well Andre?

Yea I do. I don't have it on me. I left it at the shop. I'll have it for ya tomorrow

10-20-2012, 18:11
Nicejob

Re: aem/ link

Quote:
Hey i just checked the tracking and looks like v3 is at the post office for you

Hey man I got your dsmlink. Everything is great! I boxed up the AEM for it to go out with the rest of some parts going to customers but it didn't go. I'm going to expedite it to you on Monday. I didn't realize that it hasn't shipped out.

I apologize

To see messages related to this one, group messages by conversation.

29/10/2012

Reply ▼

Frank Gray

Add to contacts
To 'Steven Goodlet'

Hotmail Active View

Andre's 10 second pass

Play video

Recorded on June 4, 2011 using a Flip Video camera.

00:00:23

Added on 06/06/2011

Steve,

I know Andre personally. Let me get in touch with him and find out what is going on. I will get back to you soon.

Thanks,

Frank Gray

Excessive Performance

[email protected]

254-213-3674

RE: AEM ems, trigger disk/ DSM Link V3‏

To see messages related to this one, group messages by conversation.

06/11/2012

Reply ▼

Frank Gray

Add to contacts
To 'Steven Goodlet'

Hotmail Active View

Andre's 10 second pass

Play video

Recorded on June 4, 2011 using a Flip Video camera.

00:00:23

Added on 06/06/2011

Steven,

Have you received your package from Andre?

Frank Gray

Excessive Performance

[email protected]

254-213-3674

Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 10:32 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: AEM ems, trigger disk/ DSM Link V3

Any luck?

Subject: RE: AEM ems, trigger disk/ DSM Link V3
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 20:28:42 -0500

Steve,

I know Andre personally. Let me get in touch with him and find out what is going on. I will get back to you soon.

Thanks,

Frank Gray

Excessive Performance

[email protected]

254-213-3674

Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 5:00 PM
Subject: AEM ems, trigger disk/ DSM Link V3

To Whom it may concern at Excessive Performance,

Hello my name is Steven Goodlet and I was wondering if Andre Kirmanidis has had you ship out his old V1. AEM EMS, installation cd , cable and a Trigger disk (as it was a trade for my DSM LINK V3 chip, 1G ecu, usb cable and installation cd) if so i was wondering if you can provide me with a tracking number as I am unable to contact/ refuses to answer emails.

The Canada Post tracking number to show that my package was addressed to your shop and that it was received

Tracking Number: CE535513021CA

Service: Xpresspost USA

Below is my messages to and from Andre via ECMTuning Forum. to show he used the Shop name to receive

Nicejob

Andre Kirmanidis

Andre Kirmanidis

Conversation started November 1, 2012

11:34pm

Steve Goodlet

hey man noticed you go go on link forums and dont answer me i talked to frank grey and no reply from him and your on facebook. all i want is a solid answer from you. are you shipping the aem or not?

November 12, 2012

8:55pm

Andre Kirmanidis

Ill get it shipped out tomorrow

November 14, 2012

5:39pm

Steve Goodlet

how did you make out

November 21, 2012

6:03pm

Steve Goodlet

yo

Seen Nov 21

I bought some new Rods and Cams off Nicejob on the ECMTuning forums, had plenty of conversation about the deal until he made the Paypal request to pay for them, I paid, and then nothing at all.

I can see that he's been online on the forums there just about every day and he has yet to respond to a single message about what is happing and where my package is. It has been 30 days since paying. I'm putting in a fraudulent claim into Paypal, and I just have to wait for that investigation to go though to get my money back.

that sucks to hear dakiller,

and I have a update also. Well I sent my ecu cd link v3 and cable for sent via Xpresspost USA for $40.12 it arrived to him in under a week now its gonna take a AEM and trigger disk $100 to send well I would of been happy if it was sent Expedited... now i guess im gonna get my link back maybe??

humor yourself with his reply below.:banghead:

Private Message: Re: aem/ link

02-07-2013, 10:28
Andre Kirmanidis

Nicejob is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hey i just checked the tracking and looks like v3 is at the post office for you
Hey man I got your dsmlink. Everything is great! I boxed up the AEM for it to go out with the rest of some parts going to customers but it didn't go. I'm going to expedite it to you on Monday. I didn't realize that it hasn't shipped out.

I apologize

Hey Andre any progress I see your car is running on link now.

Steve
I got it still here man. Ive had a few financial problems. Its gonna cost me like $100 to send you the link. Honestly just havent had the money to send it to you yet. Hopefully this weekend

nice little video I got off of Excessive Performance facebook page

Excessive Performance auto - YouTube

and has no money.. wish my engine bay was this nice
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like this POS "Nicejob" targets people outside the US with his scams.

Deal started in Oct 2012 and it's now the end of Feb 2013, don't think he ever had any intention of honouring the deal Steve. He' obviously out there building his car off the proceeds of lies and scams.

I wish both of you good luck, but don't hold your breath....

I got his attention with the paypal claim, he was asking if I was still interested, I gave him a straight up offer to give me the parcel tracking number and I would stop the claim.

Nothing for another week and a bit. Few days before the Paypal claim discovery period was about to end, he says that the quote he got to post was no where near what it was actually going to cost, and that the deal was pretty much off there and that he was just going to let paypal claim timeout and I'd get my money then. Got the money back and just got my time wasted in the end.

Glad to hear you got your money back dakiller, and much sooner than me.
all I can do now is post every thing I have posted on tuners on every forum im on from and can get on im giving him till this weekend to ship it to me, just to be a nice guy.
And if he doesent I guess he doesent give a fat f*** about him self or his buisness.

02-21-2013, 10:23
Nicejob

Great. Thanks

Quote:
only real reason I traded with you is the shops name. But I will make right after I get what I wanted and waited for for months now and checked over and tested.

Quote:
Dont really care how you see it. Its a personal transaction between me and you. At no time did you do a trade with Excessive Performance, you traded with ME. No matter what the address.

I'll ship it tomorrow.

Make it right and make the distinction. You may slander me all you want. You have every right to but do the right thing and leave the shop out of it.

Thanks

Quote:
Quote:
YOu may slander my name all you want to.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/gulf...ce-thiefs.html

The shop is not involved. This is a personal deal between me and you. Has absolutely nothing to do with excessive performance.

I will have this shipped to you tomorrow

I need your address again

you do notice you used your shops address correct. thats how it got involved. if you used your personal address it would of been a competely different view of things. when I use my shops name its myself my shops name out there and everyone involved, im sorry but that's the way I see it Andre.

Steven Goodlet
161 Thirteenth St W
Simcoe, Ontario, Canada
N3Y 4K3

I seem to see this differently.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

03-09-2013, 01:23
Nicejob

Re: shipped

Quote:
did it get shipped any tracking number if you did.

sorry just logged back on and saw this. Wasnt able to make it out to the post office. Will have tracking tomorrow. thanks

and I still have no tracking number...

Last edited by a moderator:
Best to move on Steve, this dirtbag obviously has no intension of honouring the deal. ? is he a member on this forum.

Because he never got anything back that's why. Sorry to hear that buddy that's why I just deal locally or buy stuff from reputable vendors. Hopefully all this mess turns out good for you but honestly I don't see how. Still best of lucks!

Because he never got anything back that's why. \

AH well it seemed it was taken care of through paypal. Guess i had misread.

Talk to a lawyer. Get him to mail something over. Sometimes the scare of a suit is enough.

If that doesn't help then you will at least be ready to take it to the next step.

The lawyer can also get more info on the guy for you. Im the type that wont let stuff go either. I once spent 2 years and had 3k in wrapped up into something similar. Record and keep track of everything. The court will reimburse you in a win.

Even then people say "o well it will take years to get your money back". Not true either. You can get it back rather quickly if you dont care how it effects their livelihood.

Yeah I still have not received anything from him. And I've talked to some family in his area that are lawyers and they said I just have to keep everything and document everything and dont deal on the phone.
And I have kept all of the emails and pm's that I have received from both ppl.

Man!!!!! Reading every post upsets the hell out of me!!! If it was me, I don't care how much it cost!!! I would of drove all the way over there and beat som ass!!!

Bro!!! I just emailed him!! Like 30 minutes ago!!! Andre@gamail didn't think it was still available !! Steve got your back!

Bro!!! I just emailed him!! Like 30 minutes ago!!! Andre@gamail didn't think it was still available !! Steve got your back!

yup im still sitting here with nothing to show still

ive thrown in the towel and selling my dsm. sad when another dsmer ruins these cars for you..

Hmmm I traded an AEM for a V3 with him Aug last year. Transaction went smooth.

Perhaps because your some what local to him. Throw an international border in the mix and scum like this rise to the top.

I know Steve personally (a stand up guy), guess he was to trusting by sending his part of the trade first. Lesson learned, but a sad fact that some can't be trusted to honour a deal.

I have met both Frank and Andre. I dismissed the first time I saw Andre having issues shipping but this is becoming common.

I don't know Andrnite's involvement in Frank's shop but I would not hold the shop accountable for Andre's personal dealings. Personally I will not business with Andre.

Sounds like andre is a mechanic at the shop from what I figured, and the shop has an F rating with the BBB so putting those two things together seems to make it is pretty clear these people are crooks. Hang in there buddy I would continue calling the shop and Andre til you either get an answer as to whether or not they are going to send your product you traded for or money for what it is worth or your original product back.

O wow I wish i would have found this "prior" to ordering..... I ordered something yesterday and have tried to call them several times to confirm and make a change, no asnwer to emails or phone.. Sounds like i''ll get to deal with some dispute fun, bummed to find the CC i used requires all that to be hand written and submitted in mail.... WTF!

How are they still open / able to take orders?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back