The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Cats Gone Wild

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thats to funny, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. so Gracefull.............

America's Funniest Home Video's Rocks!

LOL :laugh: I have seen that somewhere before! I almost would get a cat if it were as dumb as all of those because I would just get a kick out of the thing! LOL that video always makes me laugh esp when that cat goes nuts on that yarn ball or whatever it is.

Originally posted by DSMRevolution
LOL :laugh: I have seen that somewhere before! I almost would get a cat if it were as dumb as all of those because I would just get a kick out of the thing! LOL that video always makes me laugh esp when that cat goes nuts on that yarn ball or whatever it is.

I think it was a cactus.

I am in tears :laugh: I really needed that.

I wish my cat did funny stuff. He used to hide and wait for the dog to walk by then jump out and attack. The dog was scared sh!tless for a while. Now the cat just lays around all time.

Nah, the best is where the cat is walking on the table & walks off the edge.

I've had both cats & dogs growing up..they both have their pros & cons.

I'd have to say I like cats more, though. Not NEARLY as loud as (most) dogs... don't drool all over, or have to go outside to sh*t every half hour...they're funner to torment or mess with ;)

Plus you can teach them to take their sh*ts in the toilet. Come on!

I have a video of a cat running head first off of a bed into a wall. Knocked itself out COLD. I'll see if I can upload it for you guys :laugh:

I only have to wonder.. how the hell did that lady learn that if she tossed the cat in the air it would catch the ceiling???

I've seen that before, but its still made me roll...
I have 3 cats, Dee, Sphinx, and Annibus.
Dee is a lame, Annibus is in heat, and Sphinx just beats the living sh*t outta Annibus for sticking her butt in her face. They are great.

There is a second part to that video. You should find it,

That vid was great. Just a typical day in my house as we have two of those little furry pigs. (Cats)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back