The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Catch can options?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakk220

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 13, 2010
Akron, Ohio
So I currently am in a bind where I'm in need of a catch can. 2 -10an inlet and 1 -10an outlet in a sealed can. I know Calan used to make good ones but I cant get ahold of him so I'm assuming he is not making them anymore unless someone knows a way to contact him. Email is not working and it doesn't appear he is on here much at all.

I'm just wondering options are available now that won't cost $400 for a catch can. I would like for it to be baffled and have a filter element obviously. So not something eBay that's just a freaking can with fittings.

i got mine from gamble garage. built it to what i wanted and wasnt bad on price (i think i paid $130-150 for mine). it was perfect for me.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

i got mine from gamble garage. built it to what i wanted and wasnt bad on price (i think i paid $130-150 for mine). it was perfect for me.

Awesome thanks. I'll give them a call!

@Calan is about 90% thru building his new shop. Probably at least several months out before he can go back into production.

Makes sense now LOL. He has been building that for a while.

I reached out to Calan recently (within the last 60 days) and he said he wasn't building anymore puke tanks and to try to find a used one in the classifieds.

He told me I was on his list to contact for one.... weird. Maybe he is not taking any new orders.

I wish someone would make a nice catch can setup for a 2g. JMF makes a great 1g option, but nothing for us... I'm going to keep watching this thread, hopefully someone comes up with something.

I ended up ordering one from gamble garage. They are taking forever to ship it out though. I had to get a crappy plastic one from summit racing in the meantime. I may have someone who can make a design that will work well for the 2g guys. I'm going to be working with him in the future on a few other fabrication projects. If his prices and work meet my expectations I may try to get him to start offering some products. If he is interested that is. Ill keep everyone posted.

I was looking at the radium catch cans as well. They seem very similar to the elite engineering catch can I run on my GTO and couldn't be happier with that one. However, I need to find a suitable location on my DSM before I purchase one for it. There is not a lot of room unless you start to delete cruise control, ABS, relocated the battery etc... My car is basically a daily and would like to keep all those options.

Check the Facebook trader sites. Friend of mine has a new calan can for sale. I'd buy it but I have one.

It is just metal. Come up with a design, wether on paper or made out of cardboard and take it to any sheet metal fabricator. Building a small box with fittings is not a big deal.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back