The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

cat for tsudo system?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbot96

Probationary Member
Apr 6, 2005
clarkston, Michigan
Just got new Tsudo catback and header for 96 non turbo. Need to know best bolt on cat to buy plus need help on sizing if any one knows. :talon:

97eclipseRS said:
would you consider a test pipe instead of a cat or do you have to worry about emissions? theres a guy on www.2gnt.com that sells 2.5" test pipes for 45 bucks, his name is xtremers.

Just cause we don't have emissions dosen't mean he dosen't hehehe :D

In Michigan we don't have emission testing. But i heard that with a nonturbo a cat is needed. Do you think a stock cat would work good enough or is there not enough flow, and plus I heard that a test pipe would give you to much flow plus I need the o2 senser.

turbot96 said:
In Michigan we don't have emission testing. But i heard that with a nonturbo a cat is needed. Do you think a stock cat would work good enough or is there not enough flow, and plus I heard that a test pipe would give you to much flow plus I need the o2 senser.

NO cayt = no back pressure. My car 2nd gear is a dog but 3rd.... look out she cruses. Also if you do put in a test pipe your going to get better throttle response along with a cool cel. www.conceptillusions.com <--- sells o2 sensor bungs, only 14 shells, ya just got to mig it in.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back