The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

cars with body kits that look good!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Its def a matter of ones opinion and choice, for me and my cars OEM looks the best at most a spoiler lip, or something very subtle. I am also a huge fan of removing rear spoliers and or wings...Jsut my two cents

Damn right it isn't practical for the street! It's scary driving with that lip :). The tiniest dips or potholes freak me out! (that's my car in case you hadn't figured it out yet)

Good luck in your search! I never found a body kit I liked in my years of searching and I too vote OEM. The closest I came to liking one was the quwhees I think? but I would have made a lot of customizations to it. I love my current one because of the amazing aerodynamic benefits and tolerate the usability as my car's a track car, but that doesn't help you much.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I think this one looks pretty neat myself.

I seen one i liked a while back, but i cant find a picture of it, but it had like an Lancer Evo front bumper on it that looked pretty sweet, and ins gigantic intercooler at set it off pretty well also.

Still the only body kit I'd put on my car. I love the blitz front bumper (it looks sweet get over it:rolleyes:). Also, that predator hood is insanely awesome (and offers good cooling vents)

I think this one looks pretty neat myself.

I want the sides of this car, not crazy about the front or the shape of the back, the back end looks too much like an NSX. Is the side actually a brake vent or is it just for show?

I had this same kit on my car for years, I'm actually trying to sell it now if anyone is interested. It looked much nicer after I trimmed it to fit the IC:

I ended up going oem 2gb as I love the stock style much better but not putting anyone down it's your car and everyone is entitled to their own opinion as to what looks good. Props Caininth & TISawd66 your cars look dope !!:hellyeah:

Damn right it isn't practical for the street! It's scary driving with that lip :). The tiniest dips or potholes freak me out! (that's my car in case you hadn't figured it out yet)

Good luck in your search! I never found a body kit I liked in my years of searching and I too vote OEM. The closest I came to liking one was the quwhees I think? but I would have made a lot of customizations to it. I love my current one because of the amazing aerodynamic benefits and tolerate the usability as my car's a track car, but that doesn't help you much.

What up fellow NOVA dsm'er im surprised I havent seen your car around

If i could go back 10 years ago, some of these pictures shown would make me drool and daydream. I look at some of these and they remind me of what I would "pimp out" in NFS underground 2ROFL...Now thinking back, idk what in the world I was thinking back then, OEM look is just pure sexy. Especially the 2gb and 1ga, IMO.:dsm:

i feel like since the natural integrity of the car has just about no sharp edges or turns, a body that has corners and whatnot will just look out of place.

i feel like since the natural integrity of the car has just about no sharp edges or turns, a body that has corners and whatnot will just look out of place.

Extreme agreement. A body kit thats nice and smooth with function to it. And a nice big mouth on the front for a massive IC.

Hello...LOL

i think it is a bit too much....

need bigger wheels and wider tires.....

jpg upload

free image hosting

upload images

image hosting

free image hosting

image host

jpg upload

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back