The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Cars and Coffee!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MASMORE

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 8, 2007
Huntington Beach, California
Here's something new for you, Cars and Coffee is a group of people who come together in the parking lot of MAZDA Corp in Irvine California. This was meant to be posted under the So-cal site but wanted every one to see it, specially if you where out of state and in the area.
All kinds of cars show up Exotics, Vintage, Muscle and Imports!! :thumb:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Cars and Coffee - Irvine,#California

***Only on Saturdays and only In So-Cal...

That evo is a 30 year old beaten down honda compared to most of the cars thereROFL

***The Sat. meetings have more of a diverse Scene then just your typical red Ferrari, not only that but the space is 5x bigger,
eye candy for sure!! :rocks:

1. I was referring to the concept "cars and coffee"

2. Scroll down and look at all the pics. They have Porsches, Mstangs, BMWs, Bentleys, Mercedes etc. The have Mitsubishis on those meets as well. The only reason why they are not in the pictures is that this is a BMW board so naturally they took pics of the BMWs and the exotics.

3. I'm curious how did you measure the space?

I'm not trying to be an ass. I just wanted to let people who are into that kind of thing (cars and coffee) know that it happens all over the US so they can find something in their area and check it out.

Cool pics BTW. Love the Veyron

1. I was referring to the concept "cars and coffee"

2. Scroll down and look at all the pics. They have Porsches, Mstangs, BMWs, Bentleys, Mercedes etc. The have Mitsubishis on those meets as well. The only reason why they are not in the pictures is that this is a BMW board so naturally they took pics of the BMWs and the exotics.

3. I'm curious how did you measure the space?

I'm not trying to be an ass. I just wanted to let people who are into that kind of thing (cars and coffee) know that it happens all over the US so they can find something in their area and check it out.

Cool pics BTW. Love the Veyron

***Yes is a definite must see in person to appreciate the view! The space was eyeball measured and yes it happens all over the states but you got to experience the Irvine meet!!

Looks like it was a sweet meet, with a tons of awesome cars. Like the title for it too. Reminds me of the Gran turismo 4 coffee breaks in license tests.

I <3 the noble, and obviously the veyron.

-Brian

We should go this saturday maswhoreROFL

Any one else been to that meet before? We should all set something up to represent the DSM Tuner Community!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back