The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Carolina DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeah... see username. Not very active, though. Seems Carolinas aren't very active for DSMers, but I'm new here, so what do I know?

yeah... see username. Not very active, though. Seems Carolinas aren't very active for DSMers, but I'm new here, so what do I know?

Your right about that. The carolinas arent exactly the dsm capital.

Hey, Im new to this forum. Hell im new to DSM too but i always like gsx's and always wanted to own one and i found this forum so not only can i buy a gsx AWD but so i can learn more about them. and yeah i noticed its not very active but all it takes is a couple to beat the more popular rides to start bringin DSM back on the map at least in the carolinas. everyone is a nissan driver or a honda driver throughout the carolinas.

im on there. my screen name is d$m-4_life haha wish there were more dsm'ers on carolina's

I'm on CarolinaDSM also, same screen name (hell, this is my screen name for almost every forum I'm part of!) I'm currently deployed to Afghanistan but should be back in NC around the end of July/ beginning of August. Hope to see some of you around.

Josh

Sorry, shitty internet out here caused a double post.

Josh

I'm in Cary, NC and I own a 92 AWD Eclipse. I must agree there is not a lot of action for the DSMer's in this area. It would be nice to have a few good DSM shops like other states.

Last edited by a moderator:
Were having a Carolina DSM/EVO meet May 19th in Charlotte just finishing the details.

i have been trying to get on carolina dsm for about a week now wont let me post.. nobody has activated my account i just moved here last week from kansas and was curious how the dsm scene was around here. I left my car back home going to go get it next month. Only problem i have see around here is no e85 :banghead:

http://e85vehicles.com/e85-stations/e85-north-carolina.html

Need to find one closer to monroe area not sure how updated that map is.. if not guess i will have to find a 55 gallon drum to fill up

Hello all. I am new to the DSM scene as I just acquired a 98 GS. Been looking all over for some mods and what I can hope to do to my dsm. But alas, all I find are people who hate the 420A motor. I am planning on doing some cool stuff as soon as I start getting a decent amount of income. But you all seem to have some nice cars though. Hoping I can get mine to look halfway decent. Currently I am going to school at NTI because I have no mechanical expertise. I mean I just learned how the engine actually works. LOL. I am getting there though. Hoping to learn some good stuff from all the pros and self starters here.

I just tried to sign up over there last night but they have not "granted me access" over there yet LOL. I know VIR is going to have a track day on Friday Nov. 9th and was trying to see if anyone from there was going. I'll just have to wait till they activate my account I guess. But if anyone is interested in going let me know. I'd like to go and also have other DSMs go as well.

Im new to dsm just bought a 95 eclipse gs and cant figure out whats wrong if someone would like to come by my house and help me out that would be great pm for my number need help badly

I recently bought another DSM, 95 Eclipse GSX. Saw this post and tried to join the Carolina DSM forum, but it kept saying something was wrong with what I was putting in for my biography.WTF

There should be a spot on there where you can send a message to one of the admins. I had to once when I forgot my password.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back