The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Carlisle In One Word..

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twenty5psi

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 7, 2002
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
SICK...boobs,cars and beer..rally coarse,burnout contests and did i say boobs like it was mardi gras!?!?!..

this was my first time there and all i have to say is im really sorry i didnt have a camera..there were girls making out with other girls ontop of guys shoulders for the crowd showing there yitties..the burnout contest was pretty bad too..thousands and thousands of cars..vendors out the arse..only thing that sucked was traffic and food prices..everything else was awsome..we had almost a riot on top of that were the fans in the crowd were throwing bottles out into the sea of people and drinks and they were throwing them back..did i mention there were girls who didnt even know each other making out with other girls for the crowd?..all the girls that showed there yitties were pretty hot too but they were on the small side some of them..saw a few evos,lots of rex's including some sti's and and alot of dsm's..although there wasnt much of a first gen crowd there,there were plenty of 2nd gens but they were mostly all 420a's which to me i was more content with the hondas than them for some reason..anyways did anyone else go?..i had a shiat load of fun..i really shouldve brought my camera..definatly an expirience ill always remember..too bad i didnt have the car there though..:cry:

yeah man it was awesome man, did u seek that freakin ferarri 360, that thing was hot.

Originally posted by Wilsonman02
yeah man it was awesome man, did u seek that freakin ferarri 360, that thing was hot.

the ferrari in the one building with all the vendors?..no wait that was the lambo..i know i saw a ferrari though..were you at the bikini contest?..haha there was no contest because all the girls in the crowd were showing there yitties and no one even looked at the stage or anything..it was focking awsome..isnt there another one coming up in the summer?..:)

i didnt get to go, instead tonight, i was horribly thrown in a sh!t situation with my girlfriend and her family cause she didnt get her plans straight. now i feel like a stain in the toilet bowl. i shoulda went.......

the show was really great. I got a shit load pics but i was more interested in the almost stock or mild eclipses in the parking lot and car coral. Couple nice talons there. Great show and i got a great deal on some rockford equipment but all in all it was great. Really bunrt right now and i got sun poisoning but i will get back next year for sure

Originally posted by ryan2987
the show was really great. I got a shit load pics but i was more interested in the almost stock or mild eclipses in the parking lot and car coral. Couple nice talons there. Great show and i got a great deal on some rockford equipment but all in all it was great. Really bunrt right now and i got sun poisoning but i will get back next year for sure

yeah there were too many cars to look at intensively..it was like glance and go..i also had sun poisoning out the ass when i noticed it driving home..did you catch the burnout contest?..pretty badass..and how can one not forget about the guy who got a bj in the crowd..:) and the almost near riot with the bottles and rocks,the "fake" burnout contest on the hill while the real one was going on and the insane amounts of boobs being showed..LOL..before the contest someone by one of there cars had alittle boob showing event going on and they were paying girls money to show there boobs and this little kid was in the front row that no one even seen until after the girls showed there boobs and the kids face was like OMG ..yo next year we should have a shitload of heads going down..ill more than likely be showing my car next year..:)

I just got back from it. Lots of awesome cars. A 2g with a 6 bolt swap, forged internals, and a hybrid 20g. The 360 hp supercharged s2000. There was an nsx running nitrous. Not too many supras or RX-7's this year. I went sunday so it might have been a little toned down. The most fun I had of the day tho was at the dyno. There was a supercharged del sol there that had 116.3 to the wheels (the thing was running reallly rich, if you stood behind he car your eye's watered), a 2nd gen RX-7, tons of cars. I also got my car dynoed :D Needless to say I was surprised.

all in all a lot of fun. There was a bit too much rice this year tho, more than last year.

yeah the show was pretty decent..........i was on the hill when they were all doing the burnouts.......alot of them got kicked out and weren't allowed back for sunday.........the best was back at the hotel though.........oh yeah we rented some go kart track for an hour too.......it was like demo derby though..........i think that guy got arrested for getting a bj in the crowd.......i got a lil bit of videos from the ride home racing cars.......there was an evo racing with us.......that car was bad ass....he said it was running 19 lbs of boost...........

STOP..........................I had to work twenty. While you were looking at boobs I was helping farmers find air filters for their f-150's. As if working eleven hours wasn't bad enough you have to rub in. We'll roll later.

Any 911s or NSXs? Those in my opinion are the two best cars.

damn guys i was supposed to go with my crew. i got sick and money was tight. now i missed all the tig ol bitties. o well, ill go next year. sounds like it was a blast. what was your dyno dan?

i was up infront of the dyno watching a turbo Storm and saw the ferrari do a burnout when it went past. good show but they need more grandstands left because i couldn't even see the stage

Did anybody see the guy with a red hat and the pot leaf beads and necklace on??? That was me?

Originally posted by LifeRollsOn
Did anybody see the guy with a red hat and the pot leaf beads and necklace on??? That was me?

I think I was right behind you in line for the atm machine

Originally posted by BD1
Any 911s or NSXs? Those in my opinion are the two best cars.

yes, 3 NSX's...all of which were real sweet but damn...on to the rest of the show...i've never seen so many boobs in my life...i got pics of sooo many boobies :) My club's tent was right by the road every1 walked by and we told every car to do burn outs and all the ladies to flash and we got so much and we were all underage drinkin it was awesome...a security guard even bought a beer of of us for a buck! did anybody see the people flip the one security guard's golf cart up on top of the hill when he chased a guy on foot doing a burn out? LOL thats funny...but man that show was AWESOME

oh yea and i watched an electric blue 2g eclipse dyno and word around the crowd was 459whp but i didnt see that for myself. his PA license plate was GSXTASY....i dont know how he dynoed? but it was an awesome site hearing it.

Originally posted by turbolaserAWDrs

did anybody see the people flip the one security guard's golf cart up on top of the hill when he chased a guy on foot doing a burn out?

lmfaO..i didnt see that but it sounds funny as shiat..there were so many boobies..i was in the far left grandstands all the way up top where the 2 girls were kissing each other..man we all need to get hotel rooms for next year and chill together..the highlight of the show though was when the riot almost broke out..well maybe not a highlight but still crazy..i saw 2 first gens with the drift kit which convinced me to buy that next for my car..but it was definatley something that no one shouldve missed..EVEN FOR WORK ZEX..j/k..LOL..is there another show this summer?..did anyone see that crx with the benz headlights,bmw grill,and supra tail-lights..that was some insane modding appearence wise..man im still all giddy from the show..:)

I was disapointed in the 2G eclipses. Most of them were non-turbo automatics. I did see the dsmtuners members red talon with eclipse conversion. That car was hot. I also liked the yellow spyder.

Originally posted by Mitsu_Racing
I was disapointed in the 2G eclipses. Most of them were non-turbo automatics. I did see the dsmtuners members red talon with eclipse conversion. That car was hot. I also liked the yellow spyder.

i saw the red talon that was bagged with 18's..pretty badass..i was also disapointed with the number of 420a's there..

twenty5psi....on may 18th, import war is at Hershey Park...last year it was a pretty good show, i would assume it will be bigger this year but not nearly as big as carlisle.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back