The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Carbon Fiber

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garysever

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 14, 2003
MinnesotaUS
I'm pretty sure being born a crack baby has had some negative effects on my thinking as i sit here today. The hood on my talon is dented to shit and i need a new one. So i figured i would go with carbon fiber. Yet i can't seem to find a site to buy one... with the exception of ebay. I already tried searching, but like i said, my crack addiction as a small child dun F**KED ME UP!! any help you guys can provide would be greatly appreciated. Also, is it even worth my time lookin at the ones on ebay?

Thanks
-Gary

I have a Seibon that I'm very happy with. It's garage kept and I got it clear coated at a body shop a few months after I bought it. Hope it looks new forever!

Edit: I didn't see the resurrection date cause I was distracted by the crack baby talk...:D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back