The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Carbon fiber hood picture request

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boston

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 18, 2010
Boston, Massachusetts
Hey everyone!

So I am looking at buyign this hood from someone, but they don't have a picture of it on an Eclipse:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I have searched for one, but can't find one. So does anyone have a picture of this hood on a 2G Eclipse? Thanks!:thumb:

With Google at your finger tips you can do anything, which includes but is not limited to finding pictures of stuff you'd like to see...

Like this for example:

:dsm:

Last edited by a moderator:
With Google at your finger tips you can do anything, which includes but is not limited to finding pictures of stuff you'd like to see...

Like this for example:

Chief,

I was asking to see if any MEMBERS had a picture of this hood on their car, as I could then ask them for pictures of it and Pm them their thoughts on the hood. :thumb:

Appreciate the pic you found though. Back on topic, does anyone have this hood, or some more pictures of it? When I did my google search before even posting this, that too is the only pic I could find. Thanks everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone!

So I am looking at buyign this hood from someone, but they don't have a picture of it on an Eclipse:

I have searched for one, but can't find one. So does anyone have a picture of this hood on a 2G Eclipse? Thanks!:thumb:
Padawan,

Where in the above text (quoted from your OP) does it say MEMBERS who have this hood on their car? I'm also seeing that you couldn't find a picture after searching but in your most recent post you claimed to have found the very same one I did in Google... :|

I'm glad I could help you since not everyones jumping in here all at once.

Padawan,

Where in the above text (quoted from your OP) does it say MEMBERS who have this hood on their car? I'm also seeing that you couldn't find a picture after searching but in your most recent post you claimed to have found the very same one I did in Google... :|

I'm glad I could help you since not everyones jumping in here all at once.

LOL
gofer,

Thanks for the help and I can see how you got your name.

I did find only that one pic when I searched google. I found no pictures when I searched THIS SITE.

On most forums, enthusiasts with a shared interest in a particular model can share thoughts or assist each other.

Therefore I don't think it is a lazy or an ill advised request to see if members have a picture of the hood on an Eclipse (in general) or if they have a picture of it on their car.

That way, I can see how it looks/fits, and if it is theirs, ask them their thought on it. :thumb: I don't think most posts should begin: "MEMBERS, could MEMBERS share their thoughts on product X?" Anyone with pictures or experience with this hood are invited to share, and help is appreciated. :D

Honestly and teasing aside, I liked the link to a padawan, in case someone didn't get the reference. Like Wayne posting a tweet about Nevada being hot in the summer.

Anyone else have pictures of this hood on an Eclipse?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back