The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

carbon fiber hood for 1g??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathan

Probationary Member
Sep 24, 2002
Port_St._Lucie
does anyone know who makes a carbon fiber hood for a 1g with flip up headlights 1990-1991?

AHHH! I see that everyone says its impossible to find 90-91 c\f hoods, buts all i can find. What about 92-94 models. I can't find them anywhere...i search and search and only i see 90-91 c\f hoods =*(

If your looking for 1992-1993 go ti visracing.com

Hey im really curiouse to see if anyone has a carbon fiber hood in a blue,red or yellow color if you could please post a pic of it on this post i want to see what it looks like!!!

Attachments

• bad ass front end.jpg
    bad ass front end.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 358
If your wondering i got my hood from (GTP) and it wasnt easy i almost got my money back. I ordered hood pins and the cb hood frome them and it was only suppose to take about six weeks but instead it took 3 months. So i called them up and asked can they send something so i know im not getting ripped off. So they sent me my hood pins and a week later i got my hood and ever since that they took there advertisement of the 90-91 cb hoods off there website. Dunt ask me why but if your wondering they dunt sell them anymore. Sorry i hope you guys dunt think its my fault.

Attachments

• bad ass front end.jpg
    bad ass front end.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 267
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back