The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Car runs lean on idle

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garett-Cudworth

Probationary Member
Apr 26, 2021
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Hello all.
I have a 1999 eclipse gsx. Relatively new to the gsx game so cut me slack LOL. My tune in my car currently is wonky. I have a DSMlink V3 and the car won’t stay running at idle because it’s running very lean. While cruising however it’s perfect. Looking for a way to fix this or get some sort of flash or E tune that can fix this and keep it running and how to install it. Not sure where to get a tune like this if possible. Thanks!

Take a log and post it for us to see. It is probably just an adjustment to the global fuel setting or the deadtime for the injectors, but a log will show much more.

We will need to know all we can about your car. Follow this and we will have all of the information and not have to ask you.
Glad to have you on the forum, you have found the right place to keep your car up and running top notch!
Marty

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back