The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Car/ racing Halloween costume ideas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Funfettie

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 19, 2011
Menomonie, Wisconsin
Right, well as many of you know, Halloween is kinda a big deal in college. What better excuse for college girls to look as sluty as possible and show off there bodies while getting drunk outa your mind.

With that being said, my girlfriend of 3 years is absolutely pumped for Halloween this year. And since I'm huge into dsms and cars and whatnot, she bought this skimpy little car model/ pit crew kinda outfit and she expects me to match. Help?

Haha. What should I do? I thought about picking up a racing flame retardant suit from jegs or Simpson, but I don't think I'll use it down the road seeing me car will only be doing 10 second 1/4 miles, and I don't think they are required for auto x and at $500+, im not likin it. Any other ideas?
Thanks guys and gals
~Funfettie~

Buy a skimpy flame retardant suite? LOL. How about some overalls with grease stains and you can be a mechanic? Idk LOL

Beer bong. Cut a hole/slightly crack your helmet and put the hose in your mouth :)

tape a couple of those plastic cup holders to the helmet with some small hoses in the drinks to your mouth!!! like this

Attachments

• beer helmet.jpg
    beer helmet.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 134
the stig!!! haha but how will i consume alcohol with a helmet i cant take off for it will reveal my true identity..? get shitfaced before the partys? haha

It doesn't matter. The Stig can't get shitfaced anyways.

+1 Pics^

Dress up like Ricky Bobby. The whole Wonder bread suit and all

Just on option - But I like the Stig idea best. For the drinking situation - you could do either what Crash89 said or get one of those crash packs that motorcyclists wear and just make it a shell that will hold liquid. Fill it with beer or whatever then have a hidden tube that runs through your suit, up the side of your neck and into your mouth.

Probably way over thinking this hahaha

i might go all out on this. haha. I thought about picking up a camel back, you know those backpacks for holding water or whatevs for runners. throw it under the suit in the back and im good to go!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back