The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Car overheating?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boosted DSM 32

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 21, 2011
McDonald, Ohio
I was on my way home from school when I noticed smoke coming from under the hood do I pulled off and noticed my coolant line for the turbo ruptured so I went and fixed it thinking all would be well, but when I drive it now it begins to over heat and the check engine light comes on? And you can hear the water boiling inside the coolant tank

Remov radiator cap, turn on car, once temp gauge goes 50 percent turn on heater, add coolant until full.

Ya I think I need to get the air out of the system my friend said the same thing I'll let you know what happens

Ok guys it just needed bleed I did it in the parking lot at work and it's fine now, I'm going to redo it tomrrow morning and full it up all the way

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back