The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

car meets in the San Diego / Temecula area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSM_greg21

Probationary Member
Jun 12, 2013
Temecula, California
Any DSMer's in the Temecula area that would like to meet up and go to the local car meets with me? There is an extremely low amount of DSMs at my local car meet and I wanted to bring some DSM's to the meet. The meets are every Tuesday nights from 8-10:30 in Temecula. If anyone is interested let me know. About over 400 cars go to each meet and not seeing any DSM's makes me sad LOL!

If anyone's interested let me know and we can meet up before the meet and head out there!!:):D

i go to that meet the temecula tuesdays in my 4g63 swapped colt ...me and my dsm homies cruise ...we are going next meet hopeto see you there man

I think I saw your colt out there last Tuesday! Ill be sure to park next to / near you next time!:thumb:

I was in the Red 2g. Looking forward to the next Tuesday. Do you go to any other meets??

I got a meet going in Oceanside on Monday nights
We got a page on fb dine in Monday meet .. give us a like

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back