The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Car Meets around the bay area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaQuan

Probationary Member
Aug 10, 2012
Plant City, Florida
Hi, does anyone know of any car meets around Tampa or maybe Orlando?:)

Just bought my dsm and i'm definitely looking to get in some meets

count me in also...we should all try and exchange contacts one way or another

There is a meet coming up in Orlando. it's not dsm but its big.
check out the web page I was planning to go but some one side swiped my gst.
November 10th is the date

Simply Clean or check them out on face book.

Hi, does anyone know of any car meets around Tampa or maybe Orlando?:)

your close to me im in riverview. pm me to get some contact info. We can start something easily if theres nothing going down already.

I just moved from PA to Tampa,Fl. I haven t seen a single DSM out on the road yet. I will be attending the "Florida Highest HP Street Car Dyno Shootout 2013" on
March 2nd 2013 if anyone wants to meet up there. I'm not competing I'm just going to watch;)

I'd also like to join in, there's a small drift group of a scion frs a Nsx, a 240 six and my spyder, were all looking for more people,

Im in...is there going to be an initial meet up first, then ride down?

Any meets happening near Pensacola? I just recently moved here for Navy schooling. I don't currently have my DSM, but I would love to check out the local meets.

@ Shredwin...meet up wed night..i think there is a place where all the tuners and sportbikes go...i forget the name...anyone else chime in on the meet up...im down for whatever.

im in the pinellas area, there are a few meet spots I know of one is the gandy bridge, if you know what goes on there LOL, not aloud to talk about that on this site.. Other meets are the usf meets which are just car shows basically..

The first Friday of every month we me up at the Super Walmart on East colonial in Orlando. Good people show, and it's pretty much all DSM's and evo's. Next meet's in 3 weeks. Meet starts at 8pm. don't feel bad about the drive. I drive an hour and a half to get there. It's absolutely worth it. No honda douches.

Hey, I'm in the Brandon area. I went out last night to scope out some possible meetings - found nothing LOL. I would love to hear about some spots or even get something going. If anyone knows of anything around the Tampa area, let us know! :hellyeah:

I should be getting my car back soon...possibly back by this weekend or mid next week...Anyone ride sportbikes? Anyone know about Quaker Steak in Clearwater? Maybe we should start a meet up Hooters or HardRock?

hey guys, another Tampa area dsm guy here trying to find fellow dsmers in the area. Finally got my car back running so im just seeing if any meets have been happening or iif anything has been set in stone.

Just saw a B/A :hellyeah: copper orange 2gb tonight at the Walmart/Publix shopping center at the corner of Bell Shoals and Bloomingdale Ave. It was about 9:00Pm, looked very clean w/ Pa plates I believe. Real nice looking:thumb:.

There's a meet out in pasco with all types of cars and bikes pm for details.... I've been try in to get a good group of people for awhile LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back