The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Car Meet @ Panda Express 3/11/12

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am heading down to Orlando but should be back by Saturday. A Sunday drive would be cool like down the A1A towards St. Augustine There is some places down there that we could drive on the beach and get a killer photo op.

I am heading down to Orlando but should be back by Saturday. A Sunday drive would be cool like down the A1A towards St. Augustine There is some places down there that we could drive on the beach and get a killer photo op.

That would be cool. However, I thought they had pretty much closed all of those areas off from car traffic now. We should plan for that if possible though. B-)

What about this Friday coming up? I'm actually child free this Friday, so I would be down.

Lol, I wouldn't be caught dead driving my DSM on the beach, JMO though LOL.

Lol, I wouldn't be caught dead driving my DSM on the beach, JMO though LOL.

Im not particularly fond of the idea, but it would make a good photo op. I would just be worried about my evo rims, etc. A sunset photo op at the parking lot with a good view of the beach at Jax Beach near Freebird would work equally as well. Just my take on that.

Im not particularly fond of the idea, but it would make a good photo op. I would just be worried about my evo rims, etc. A sunset photo op at the parking lot with a good view of the beach at Jax Beach near Freebird would work equally as well. Just my take on that.

Yeah, anywhere around the beach would be equally as cool as a photo op. Just not actually ON the beach. Salt water/air, sand, all bad things for a 20 y/o DSM LOL.

I wasn't thinking of doing 4 wheel donuts or anything, there are a coupe spots that the sand is so hard-packed that its like ashpalt. It was just an idea for a photo-op. Even something like down by Joe's Crab Shack. There are some places down along the A1A that are not on the beach that would still make a killer shot.
I agree with the salt and corrosion stuff though,, I would only even think about going on the high traffic area. I took my wife's mini down there last year and it was pretty sweet.
A sunset shot would be cool. What about out by Kingsley Plantation? There are some really cool pull-offs around Mayport like with the InterCoastal in the back?
I would rather do a drive instead of just hanging at a spot though. Meet, greet, and roll...

well for starters, lets plan a meet friday?? that sounds good to me. pick a place and time, somewhere if its across town, one half can meet then ride out to the other side. Sounds fun eh?
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
LOL

And cori,I agree a meet and roll would be great, maybe once we can roll out a somewhat consistent meet we can do this more often, (as long as we dont go airborn, poor guy!)LOL

well for starters, lets plan a meet friday?? that sounds good to me. pick a place and time, somewhere if its across town, one half can meet then ride out to the other side. Sounds fun eh?
LOL

And cori,I agree a meet and roll would be great, maybe once we can roll out a somewhat consistent meet we can do this more often, (as long as we dont go airborn, poor guy!)LOL

What side of town works best for everyone? A regular meet would be great.

im on the southside

Here are2 more pics, to get everyone ancy for a meet!

What side of town works best for everyone? A regular meet would be great.

Good start! yeah

Lord willing my car will be up this weekend, I'd go for a Friday night meet.

We need to set up another meet on a Friday so I can make it out, LOL

where are you guys at?

I'm coming from Orange Park, but I'm getting a custom lower intercooler pipe made for my car this Friday by Stage 6 (blew off a coupler the other day after I installed my 20g, my FMIC's piping SUCKS). If all goes well.... she should be good to go for a meet as long as you guys aren't meeting too early.

And if people are coming from SS/OP... the Beach is a loooong drive. Especially with gas getting to $4.00+.

I think we should meet somewhere in the middle and eat. I'm a fan of Alehouse, theres one on San Jose. Let me know if anyone has any objections, LOL.

I'm coming from Orange Park, but I'm getting a custom lower intercooler pipe made for my car this Friday by Stage 6 (blew off a coupler the other day after I installed my 20g, my FMIC's piping SUCKS). If all goes well.... she should be good to go for a meet as long as you guys aren't meeting too early.

And if people are coming from SS/OP... the Beach is a loooong drive. Especially with gas getting to $4.00+.

I think we should meet somewhere in the middle and eat. I'm a fan of Alehouse, theres one on San Jose. Let me know if anyone has any objections, LOL.

Better yet, there's a hooters on san Jose and I have a friend who works there. I'll see if she can hookup the discount.

Side note: How much are you paying for the lower pipe? My lower pipe sucks.

Last edited:
Better yet, there's a hooters on san Jose and I have a friend who works there. I'll see if she can hookup the discount.

Side note: How much are you paying for the lower pipe? My lower pipe sucks.

Not sure yet, I'll know once I have to pay for it, but my boyfriend and I get work done by Dwight @ Stage 6 every once in awhile. And it also depends on the size of the pipe, how many welds, etc.

Not sure yet, I'll know once I have to pay for it, but my boyfriend and I get work done by Dwight @ Stage 6 every once in awhile. And it also depends on the size of the pipe, how many welds, etc.

True. Are you using for new piping or just having your setup modified?

Wait till you guys see how low my pipe is...

FOOD sounds great to me. anywhere is fine lets get this ball rolling!

Im also going to be looking for a new pipe in the near future also

Wait till you guys see how low my pipe is...

FOOD sounds great to me. anywhere is fine lets get this ball rolling!

Im also going to be looking for a new pipe in the near future also

Im voting hooters with a discount for the win =)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back