1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Car meet in Boardman/ youngstown ohio

Posted by drewboi, May 22, 2010

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. drewboi

drewboi Proven Member

Joined Jun 23, 2007
    poland, Ohio
    Hey guys, last year some of us guys put together a little meet called saturday night DNA at the NTB in boardman ohio on south avenue ... it is every saturday starts at 7... we got a nice group of local dsm people that will be there most of the time but theres tones of other types of cars so bring whatever!!! if you need any information call me or shhot me a text at 3307273654 the name is drew...obviously :p

2. CHAR-FT

CHAR-FT Proven Member

Joined Dec 25, 2008
    Hermitage, Pennsylvania
    Im 15 mins from youngstown, im just on the PA line in Sharon!

3. Pitbull2o08

Pitbull2o08 Proven Member

Joined Feb 7, 2009
    Fayetteville, Ohio
    Hey, i live in struthers and just bought my first DSM. I have a few questions if anyone can answer them for me. Who is a good DSM mechanic? i've been around GM v6's the past few years and have a hard time locating parts on these DSM's. like, i have a sliiight oil leak and i don't know where it's coming from. LOL if i knew, i think it's from a hose, i could get that part and fix it. thanks for the help!

4. davidharvey14

davidharvey14 Probationary Member

Joined Nov 23, 2010
    brimield, Ohio
    where is ## oil leak at top or bottom pf the engine?

5. Pitbull2o08

Pitbull2o08 Proven Member

Joined Feb 7, 2009
    Fayetteville, Ohio
    it's all good now. i since swapped in a forged 6 bolt block, evo316g, and some other odds and ends. thanks though

6. davidharvey14

davidharvey14 Probationary Member

Joined Nov 23, 2010
    brimield, Ohio
    no problem

7. IgnorantHeart

IgnorantHeart Probationary Member

Joined May 3, 2011
    Youngstown, Ohio
    Where at in boardman. I work at the longhorn on south ave and 224...im guessing your either talking about where the trucks meet or right there on 224 by red lobster?

Does anyone know the kid with the 1g silver talon in poland?

8. drewboi

drewboi Proven Member

Joined Jun 23, 2007
    poland, Ohio
    the silver car would be my brother... but we dont really hang at ntb anymore.. one of those moron truckers hit a customer car over there i guess... we got written permission to go a few places so hit me up if ## out