The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Car is sold. 93 Mustang 5.0 here I come.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My first car and what got me into racing too was my old 87 gt. It was real nice with flowmasters k and n with the ram air/pulley kit. But I was 16 and that didnt last long...at least I had it since I was 13.

Problem is Im thinking of selling my dsm and getting a 86 svo. They look bad a$$, are turbo, and are pretty damn fast...faster than the gt's stock for stock. Damn this sucks....
Andrew

edit:4.10s are great for the 1/4 but not for top end at all.

Yes the rims are hidious. I plan on buying a set of chrome Pony wheels or some chrome Cobra R's. And thanks guy's for all the somewhat positive comments. It really means alot when going from another type of car and your fellow members dont bash you and such. Thanks for the support:thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back