The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Car is gone....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airpoppoff

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 9, 2002
Kirkland, Washington
Sold her this morning. It was very hard saying goodbye to the car considering I put my life into the car for 2 years. Making it one of a kind. But it was time for me to move on. I need a car I can fit 4 people into not worrying about it. And also just something I can use for a daily driver.

As for the board, I will still frequent here no matter what. Ill leave you guys with some memories.

Day I bought the car.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Racing Harts

New Volks

Engine Bay

Last pic of the car today.

For all of the pics I took today if anyone wants to check them out, Here...
http://airpoppoff.com/eclipse/Last day /

It will be missed :cry:

Always a nice ride man. I hear you on the daily driver thing, I just had to buy a 95 Ford Explorer to make it in the winter here in North Butch, and so I could actually drive more than one person somewhere.

Sorry to hear man, that car was very original.

Sucks, man. Always has been one of my favorites! What's up with the center taillight...??

Also...did you carry a 17 foot ladder around with you when taking these pictures or what? :laugh:

thats a perfectly clean ride! was it ever repainted? also, how much did u let it go for? good luck living without ur dsm! u will now soon be haunted by the ghost of your eclipse.. :dsm:

To think- I will never get that ride in it you promised... I will never get to droll on it... or will it make it to meets? will it run? Oh man im too emotional right now I really am...

PM me the info, how much? when you getting an Evo......

Poppoff......... *ugh* :cry:

Matt,

I would be happy if my car looked half as good as yours.

A job well done. :thumb:

Whoever you sold the car from is one lucky bastard. :cool: :dsm: (on the off chance you sold it to a chick, I want her to have my children :D)

Sucks that you had to sell it - such a beauty!! So are you leaving us then? (Maybe that timeline thread earlier today wasn't too off the mark - ha!)

That's really too bad, but you've got plans I'm sure. I hope that you got what you wanted for your car, it's worth every penny that you were aking. Nice work. :thumb:

I saw it on ebay starting bid at $20,000 :laugh: I think, with no bids. I love your car, but if someone paid that they need a swift kick to the nuts. Nice ride though regardless :thumb:.

no the car won't go down hill because my friend bought the car. and he is taking very good care of it despite the oil leak that already has occured. in the process of fixing now.he got the car for 14k. decent deal

Damn Matt, that sucks you sold the car. Always enjoyed a fellow 97 conversion homie with the low spoiler. 4 door car with room, holla at a Navigator. PIMP. and GO MOTHER####IN RAVENS!!! bi***!

ok, Seahawks are kicking some ass too

that was a really nice 2g. The new owner should be really happy, hopefully they take good care of the car.

I need a car I can fit 4 people into not worrying about it.
How about an EVO VIII ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back