The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

ECMlink Car is finally idling but somethings off...Help Please?? (Log included)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myk984g63

Proven Member
Oct 8, 2020
Bakersfield, California
After a couple months of diagnosis and boost leak tests car is finally idling. Took it for a drive and just doesnt seem right especially after all the upgrades I've done since its been down. I've included a log and maybe you guys can see anything that is wrong? Having it tuned by Rix in the morning.

Attachments

• log.2021.04.28-02.elg
    143.2 KB · Views: 21
Ricky will have it going in a hour! ;)
I didn't bring LINK with me to look at the log but you will be smiling very soon!

Just checked your log. Stop driving it. It's way out of whack. Your timing is retarded a lot. Your TPS is not adjusted correctly. It's not going into closed loop. Defintely something wrong.

And how do you have a GM 3bar connected to Baro and a Omni 4 bar connected to MDP? It's one or the other. Which one is it? Remove the one that is non-existent. Set that back to Factory/None.

You also have MAP pin assignment set to Intake Temp. This needs corrected to the proper MAP sensor connection as above.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back